Guys, what do boobs feel like in you opinion?

curious... one of my guy friends said he thinks they feel like sand balloons.. lol i dont think they do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I've heard they're like sacks of some soft dough. Have you felt sand balloons? I've made them to use as stress relievers; I don't think that's what boobs feel like. But I've never really had a good grip of boobs that I remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine they feel the same to us as they do to you. Maybe like ear-lobes only bigger? It's not that they feel different to us -- we just never get to feel them.

I imagine the same is true for a penis. I mean, it's nothing special to me, but I grab mine every time I take a leak. But I imagine it's a bit more exciting to a woman than to its owner. Not because it feels different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like aaaa bag of sand.

Where from is the reference?

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree, balloons filled with sand.. I'm glad I went out with enough "B" cup woman otherwise I wouldn't be eligible to answer this question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a really sexy pillow for your hand 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they feel like bags of skin filled with fat since that's basically what they are

0|0
    0|0
  • bags of sand.

0|0
    0|0
  • a fleshy pillow.. I don't know, kind of like squeezing your arse cheeks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • like marshmallows...

what do your boobs feel like?

0|0
    0|0
  • natural boobs just feel pleasing

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been fortunate enough or privileged to have the opportunity to be able to experience the miraculous sensational pleasure that is to fondle a woman's breasts.

I imagine like balls of clouds and some will fell like silicon!

0|0
    0|0
  • Like what they are, fatty flesh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sand balloons? I was going to say, milk jugs, but, softer

0|0
    0|0