Guys, would you date this girl?

I recently found her in youtube and thought she was stunning, but when I told some of my guy friends about her they all said that they would never date someone that looked like her, because she was fat. I get she is overweight but I still think she is really pretty. Would you guys date someone that looked like her? Her name is loeylane (well that's her youtube name)
Guys, would you date this girl?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, but not this one... you never know... she can be the biggest bitch ever OR she can be the sweetest girl on the world... if she is a nice and kindhearted person then the answer would be: Yes! i'd date the fuck out of her <3

What Guys Said 21

• I'm totally fine with her size. I actually kind of like it, to be honest. However, I don't really find her face particularly attractive. I'm also not really fond of blondes, either...
    However, if I got to know her and I found out she was a really sweet person and I got along with her really well, I wouldn't mind at all.

• The correct question is: "Would you fuck her," totally unqualified.

Yes, I would fuck her. (Totally unqualified.)

That doesn't mean I would fuck her without regard to her personality or context, it just means that I find her attractive enough to want to pursue.

As for dating, dating is something I think most men would rather not do at all. All of the risk of rejection and, depending on who you're dating, the vast majority of the financial expenditure is on the guy. All the girl has to do is eat on his dime and decide, "yes," or, "no."

So if you want to ask, "Would you date her," instead of including pictures, include a description of what she's like.

She is a little overweight, but I've fucked fatter. Fatness generally goes against attractiveness, but somehow, and I don't understand how, some women can get a lot fatter than others while remaining sexy.

• Definitely not.

• Only if she planned on losing weight, because I would help her

• Probably not. If she's like that now she's only going to get bigger with age.

• oh her face is gorgeous alright so is her smile and hair!
    but she is over weight, i would prefer her to be healthier

• Hell yeah.

And good for you for being one of the few guys who can look past a girls weight and see her for her.

• Hell yea she's nice <3

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• If she lost about 10 pounds she would be perfect

• Not a chance. Sorry.

• She is pretty and i'd definitely, 100% date her, but she's not "stunning".

• Nice face but needs to stop eating taco bell and drinking margaritas.

• i wouldn't date her i would fuck her on the low and made sure noone didn't know about it and bust all my nuts in her mouth

• Yeah she's pretty

• She is a model in my eyes, geogeous girl, if I can talk to her, I might date her.

• Meghan trainor 2 lol hell no

• looks lyk someone loves chubby seks.

• Pimping out your sister?

• No, I wouldn't. Why? Because she's fat.

• yes!!! yes!!!1