Guys, have you seen your girlfriend throw up? Did it gross you out to be around her?

If you've seen or looked after your girlfriend while she's throwing up, does it make her seem gross to you? Do you find it negatively impacts now attracted to her you are? I got FP and my boyfriend saw me sick a bunch of times and now I'm worried.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, my ex girlfriend threw up at my house i cleaned up for her and gave her kiss i told her
    it was alright and not a problem, If i had a girlfriend who was throwing up i would take
    care of her too , why would i think it's gross that would be kind of immature on my part

What Guys Said 10

• Never felt that way. The actual act of throwing up is gross, yes. But when it is her I feel bad and my heart pours out to her and I try to what ever I can to help her feel better. Thinking what she did was gross or getting turned off by her is something only a douche bag would think.

• Well did your boy friend leave or simply move your hair out of the way?

For me I'd sit there with my girlfriend puked. I'd get her some water and mouth wash. Make sure she kept hydrated and when she's not moaning in pain kiss her gently. And get her saltine crackers to lessen the stress on her empty stomach. Why walk away from your girlfriend if you know she would be doing the same to you. Treating you like a baby lolz.

• No he stayed. He usually holds my hair back and sits behind me so he can rub my tummy. He's kind of my security blanket when I'm being sick to my stomach. We've been together for a few years but I've never been this sick where I'm throwing up every 20 minutes. I just always cry and get upset because I'm scared of throwing up so I don't want him to lose attraction for me

• He's not going to leave you. He loves you honestly he would kiss you if your mouth didn't smell like your past meals. Focus on the fact he's still with you not the fact he could be repulsed. Your his little princess he's not going to leave you to suffer through it alone

• I have seen my wife sick and throwing up many times , whether it be flu or stomach virus ; I will be with her for moral support and help in what ever way I can

• I think your fine. Vomit is unfortunatley natural (or fortunate if you look at it from an evolutionary perspective) I don't think you have anything to worry about your just being a human being.

• It honestly wouldn't seem gross. Throwing up is normal when you're sick, it's better throwing up than keeping all of that inside you. Don't worry, I don't think it grossed him.

• No, I licked it up

• Ya, and I reflexively held her hair like an old pro... Still can't figure out why that one didn't work out...

• Nope. I will hand over a cup of water and ask her if she's alright. It's never gross when she throws up. What she needed when she's throwing up is a cup of water. Moreover, It's alright to me cause I will feel worried because she must be feeling unwell when she throws up.

• when my girlfrined throw up she is on her knews head in the toliet and she askes me to take off her pants and all and f$%k her so she dose not fell like she is throwing up she says it works cause she is thinking about what whole the pe£i$ is going and the fun try it. it real works

• no it would not gross me out.