Would you date a girl who is 5'6?

i hate my height! i know most guys like petite girls, and my height makes me feel so unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Height is only one piece of the attractiveness puzzle. All other things being equal, surveys say that guys go for girls who are about 4-8 inches shorter than they are. You're at a statistically perfect height for guys about 5'10 to 6'2.

I like girls of all heights, though I do feel a bit like a pedophile when it comes to girls who are super short, regardless of their age.

• I think 5'6-5'8 is the most attractive height range for a girl

• 5'6 is NORMAL height.
    Hell , my MOM who... fuck she's gonna hate me revealing her age but -
    My MOM who's born in the 70s is 5'7.
    It's just that for some reason girls' height have been shrinking over the years.
    So yes.

• I would and have dated girls who are 5'6 or taller

• Nope, that is like the perfect height. Average guy i 5'8", so if the girl is two inches shorter, it's just enough to make the guy feel like the protector, and not enough to make hugging and kissing awkward.

• its not about height, as long as the girl is shorter than me its fine and Im 5'9 so while you may have to give up heels id have no problem if I found your face and body attractive. Honestly one of the most attractive girls I've ever personally been decent friends with was a coworker about your height just shorter than me, and believe me her height would not have stopped me from dating her if she wouldn't have shot me down :(

• You still short form me im 6'2 and i like tall girls 😃
    You are not very tall i guess boys will like it 😊

• Your height may be a problem for shorter guys but not for average to above average guys. Don't worry about it. Plus, I did a study a while back and found that the ideal height for a girl is 5'5" +/- 3", so you're golden.

• Sometimes I come into these questions not knowing if they're gonna freak out thinking they're too tall or too short...

• Why would height play such an important role i wonder '-' as long as u aren't taller than the guy itself, that shouldn't be a prob cuz most guys are taller than 5'6 anywayz

• No, I would not that is too tall especially if you wear heels. I like my women to look like women and not men

• you must be a short guy :)

• Not every man prefers short women. Plus most people do not consider 5'6" tall at all.

• considering the average height of women around the world, it is

• I never knew height was such a big deal until I joined this site

anyway yea I'm around that height

• Yes I would, height isn't a big deal unless you make it one

• Yeah sure why not

• Yes of course, that's not that short at all

• I prefer girls who are close to my height or same height than a girl too much shorter than me. I can also date girls taller than me, but don't know how practical that is. Anyway, I'm only 5' 4", so, there is not much choice.

• yeah its cute

What Girls Said 13

• Trust me, you're not going to run into very many problems when dating guys. 5'6" isn't even that tall. I'm seven inches taller and I've managed. Feeling unattractive is just going to make things worse.

• Many men love tall women. So you're fine. As long as you're confident in who you are, you'll find someone. :)

• No because I don't swing that way. :D Though your the same height or a little bit taller than my boyfriend. :)

• I'm 5'7 and guys still find me attractive (not to be arrogant). Be confident in your height, confidence is key! 5'6 isn't even that tall. 5'5-5'7 is the perfect height in my opinion.

• I am 5 7" so more unattractive.. 😕

• There's nothing wrong with your height. I'm 5'7 & Guys find me attractive 😌

• i'm 5'5.5" and guys liked my height

different strokes for different folks

• Your height doesn't matter if you're attractive and you have a personality to die for..

• I am 5'7 and wish I was taller

• not that tall

• You're not petite, you're actually above average. 5'5 is average in most western countries.

• i was saying that i know i'm tall. i meant that guys love short girls, which i'm not.

• 5'6"' isn't a bad height haha
    Tall enough to wear heels and not be giant and average height.

• Love your body, it's special because it's yours! :D I'm almost 5'7" lol...