Guys, what would you do if your girlfriend fainted?

So I'm going off to college in a few days and I sometimes just randomly faint because of my asthma. I don't even have to be running or anything if I get nervous I can faint. I also have something I always forget the name of but it was make me faint even if I'm just laying down. What would you guys do if your girlfriend fainted in any situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• *googling
    - Fainting Treatment: First Aid Information for Fainting - WebMD
    *google some more
    - Asthma and Fainting - simplebooklet. com

Huh.
    Make sure she's still breathing. If not , proceed to CPR and call the ambulance that's all I can do if it goes straight from standing to fainted...
    No... hardness of breathing... dizziness... or any warning that'll give me a chance to get her her inhaler...

What Guys Said 6

• Well, firstly I would expect her to tell me the best course of action for when it happens, especially with how often it happens for you, otherwise I would take normal everyday steps, lay you down, put you on your side, and keep an eye on your vitals, splash a little water on your face maybe, just make sure you stay breathing. If anything changes (dangerously) or you stay that way for in excess of 5 minutes, I'd drive you to the ER or call 911.

• I'd make sure you are conscious and breathing. If so, I'd give you a kiss and then try waking you up. If not, then I'd perform CPR and call for an ambulance.

• try to catch her first, then go see a doctor if there is something he can give her to help with it.

• I would probably call 911.

• I will lift her and make her lie flat on any surface comfortly and push air in her mouth. If she already have asthma pump I give it a try first.

• I would probably get really nervous and freak out.

What Girls Said 0