Why do hot girls often date ugly or fat guys (or both)?

My photo is below and most people tell me I'm good looking (I agree.). Most of these girls aren't dating good looking guys. Is this due to their low self-esteem? Is it their money? What gives?

Why do hot girls often date ugly or fat guys(or both)?

I just hate seeing fat, slobby looking men with hot chicks. I also hate seeing dog ugly dudes with these same girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to try to sugar coat anything, maybe its because its the inside that matters? Has it ever occured to you that these hot girls are sick and tired of good looking guys who think they can get any girl because of their looks. I'm not gonna lie either, I personally hate douche bags no matter how good looking they are. I find that these 'dog looking dudes' have the sweetest and honest hearts out there. Also, you what gives you the right to say they have low self-esteem, these people listen the most and understands others than focus on superficial things like good looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. girls often prefer to be the better looking one in the relationship

2. Girls often assume attractive guys are arrogant and not loyal

3. I can almost garantee they dont hook up with those fat guys or sleep sith them on the first date. Girls are more likely to hook up with attractive guys, but when they want a relationship/want a guy to raise a family with they are often willing to lower their standards on looks if the guy is willing to romance her and has the personality traits that would make him a good father/husband.

What Girls Said 7

• Not sure about other guys... but I sure as hell know why they're not dating YOU.

I saw your picture. I thought you were attractive. Then I read what you wrote and was like, "Wow. Never mind. I'm staying the fuck away from him!" You radiate bitter douche like nobody's business.

• It is because they are well rounded individuals, they treat us well and are usually smart. At least for me this is why. Plus guys with a little extra weight are so fun to snuggle with. I find my boyfriend so attractive physically because he is really smart, caring to me and others, honest and mature.

I don't care that he has some extra weight on him, it makes me feel smaller and there is more of him to hug. ☺️

• Possibly because you come of pretty nasty and jerk like, I'd much rather someone lacking in the looks department who has a heart of gold, then someone with looks who knows they look good, you just get cockiness. Not all guys, but a good majority have been that way that I've known and even had the chance to be friends with.

• Well maybe cause girls aren't shallow assholes all the time. Yes there are women who are but maybe they love the person they are with for who they are. it could be for money but you're not apart of the relationship and you shouldn't give a fuck who someone is dating or not. don't be a shallow ass and find someone with whom you connect with emotionally and spiritually.

• Well you are good looking and very much attractive, but you sound rude and that's probably why they don't come after you. I wouldn't go for a guy that says things like that. Maybe you should stop being so judgmental😉.

• you're not really that attractive tbh

(this is coming from a girl who has been approach to model)

• It may sound shocking, but I don't care that much if a guy is attractive or not. I've rejected objectively good-looking guys because I didn't think we would manage to get along together.
    As for your appearance, you are objectively good-looking, but the things you said in your question, don't make you appealing at all, on contrary.

What Guys Said 10

• Money plays a big role, that's regardless of how the guy looks.

Women are also far less visual than men. Men put a large focus on looks.

• 2 schools of thought..
    1 They have confidence/assertiveness/charisma and the women are drawn to them ( prob a dynamo in bed too )
    2 These men are the total opposite ( but have money ) and the women are low quality and using them

• You could look like brad pitt, if your weak and a total douche, your not getting laid, ask any of the girls on gag

• I haven't noticed too many "hot chicks" dating "fat, slobby looking men."

Never mind the others. Why do you think women aren't dating you?

• because looking for a "hot" partner is the wrong way of doing it anyway. some girls have the awesome ability to look past what you physically look like. guys usually donĀ“t.

• The trouble with most guys is that they can't approach girls. If you are un ugly guy but have the balls to approach girls you will get dates.

• Lol you're stuck in the eighth grade, aren't you? Most adult women could care less if a guy approaches them or not.

• Why? You get a lot of them approaching you?

• Why does it matter anyway?

• Hate the game, not the player.

• "I just hate seeing fat, slobby looking men with hot chicks. I also hate seeing dog ugly dudes with these same girls."

Girls have that 6th sense. They can probably sense your bitterness beneath that fake smile

• it's deffo low self-esteem n they don't want to date a guy that is better looking then them... so they go for average or ugly guys. n hot guys will usually cheat on their girl lol so they don't want that happening to them

• Where do you live cause i have never experienced this, i am a decent looking guy but i feel personally the way i carry myself and personality is more off putting then my looks (introverted, awkward at times, quiet) it takes me awhile to build up rapport with women and when i do it usually lands me in the friend zone or the unfuckeable zone with most, so i kind of have the opposite problem, only overweight, unattractive chicks show any obvious interest in me lol.