If your girlfriend gained 10 lbs would you dump her?

Or at the very least find her less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'd pick up more outdoor activities with her.

• Thanks yeah the problem is I have less time for the gym and he isn't active. We've been going for walks.

What Guys Said 30

• if my girlfriend gains even 1000 lb, i would not dump her ever...
    if i think she is fat, i won't make her my girlfriend, but once i am in a relationship, weight doesn't matter,
    the thing which matters is if she is cheating on me

• Lmao no, you'd have to be pretty dang shallow for that, I doubt most people would even notice it.

• no I wouldn't dump her.

• No? 10lbs is barely noticeable. 50 is noticeable but not a deal breaker.

• No. I can be shallow, but not that shallow.

• No, 10 pounds isn't much.

• wtf no <_<
    that's almost nothing, how could you dump someone you for 10lbs? you have to be a real asshole to do that...

• 10lbs is almost unnoticeable unless she is like 5'2" and 95lbs already.

• She would be be anywhere from slightly more attractive to slightly less attractive depending on her starting weight.

• No, I would not, unless she would let herself go on purpose..

If she just didn't notice it or had a bad time, (I suppose there is no such thing with me though) or had no idea that some foods made her gain fat, or if she simply didn't know what to eat,
    I'd just show her a way out and how she should do it...

she would have become my girlfriend for a reason after all..

• if its because she has become lazy yes i would

My last girlfriend, gained 15 pounds she was 5' though and i noticed cause it was all fat, she used to be athletic, it was something i admired about her, and slowly she became less athletic and completely gave up on being active, so yes i would mind 10 pounds in one year is a lot, assuming the 10 pounds is fat

i did find her less attractive...

• Cripes, my weight fluctuates through the week by 5 pounds, I wouldn't care about 10 on a girlfriend.

• most likely find her less attractive id only dump her if she gained a lot of weight and didn't want to lose it.

• 10 lbs is nothing, honestly. I could lose and gain it in less than a week. I'm not even joking. Last week I was 240 lbs, and right now I'm 229.

• Well I'm half your weight and shorter so it is something on me.

• Honestly though... I might find her more attractive at least if I even notice it. Guys never really notice female "flaws" til the women point it out themselves

• Would I even notice 10 pounds... that's really insignificant.

• I would have sex with her more often and long sex, make her explode, sex burns calories like shit she will loose weight easily

• No, but if she gained 20 then yes. Just as equally as she expects me to be taller. I want her to be thinner.

• hell no. i would hug her because i have something more to hug now. i like it when they have a little skin on their bones

• No, i love her for who she is not cause of her weight but i would support her if she needed me too.

• No, I'd have no problem with that.

• Yea well if she's like already om the heavier side and gaining more weight lol thats not a good sign of things are going to turn out for us

I really can't have her eating all my twinkies

• nope, I wouldn't

• Depends what's the reason behind her putting up weight

• Nope would not.

• No I would not.

• Maybe not 10... but if she started to look fat, I would lose my attraction to her sexually.

• Not if she was 10 lbs under weight, but otherwise yes

• Thanks for sharing. I'm pretty sure you would even if she was 10 lbs underweight.

• Nope. I like chubby girls so I'd probably like her even better. Of course, if she gained a lot of weight and turned into a hippo, that would be repulsive.

• Nah not at all. She's become little bit more cuddly. Why would I dump her? ☺️

What Girls Said 11

• If he loves you unconditionally, he will see that you are down in the Dumps And... Work with you to get you back on track instead of turn his back.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the upvote and keep up the good work. xxoo

• I think it's the era of thick women now. My last girlfriend was a really chubby type of girl. She was just as beautiful 10 pounds more.

• 10lbs? thats nothing -.- i wonder if guys can even notice that, given how our weight is just distributed everywhere lol. unless of course he is checking u out hardcore.

I'm sure the guy that gets with u wouldn't consider it a big deal =]

• It is noticeable it is almost enough to make my pants not fit.

• @asker. its really not that noticeable trust me. guys aren't very observant when it comes to that lol

• pants schmants, it's noticeable to u because theyre YOUR pants and its YOUR body. trust me lol, I've been through losses and gains multiple times. people barely ever notice lol.

lol there u go, coming from a guy. lol @toad-1 that reminds me of this photo
      cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/91220120208325333885.jpeg
      i LOVE it 😂

• 10 lbs is barely anything, no one's going to notice that.

• I certainly wouldn't as that is not even a lot.
    If the weight gain would start to become really noticeable I might talk to them about it and ask them to do some sports with me as well as eating together so I could advice them on healthier choices.

• Would that even be a noticeable difference? I lost 12 lbs recently and I don't even SEE a difference, so I don't know that gaining would make much of a difference.

• Well, I don't think 10 lbs is that much of a difference. I guess it depends on where it's gained. I still don't feel like that's a reason to dump someone.

• Nope. Unless you only like her for her looks, then yes.

• 10 pounds isn't that much to be honest. That's a stupid reason to break up with someone.

• I wouldn't, because it would be very shallow.

• Make her get drunk