How do you Netflix and chill without being the one to ask?

A girl friend wants to just netflix and chill with a guy. He wants to too. My friend doesn't want to ask the guy so he can say she initiated it first. Just keeping it safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whichever "Netflix & Chill" you're talking about here, just ask him...

• I should have said sex. I just don't want to break girl code behind her back

• Wait, girl code? I'm confused now._. Does your friend like the guy or something?
      Anyways, my thoughts are these:
      There's nothing wrong with initiating sex as a girl. It's ok, I promise.
      You also don't have to straight up ask him for it, though, you could just start making out which will obvs eventually lead to sex. Just go for it, why wouldn't you if you say he wants it too?

What Guys Said 11

• I hate that new expression. It's ruined both netflix and the word chill. And just the way people say it sounds really really stupid.

• Lol it ruined netflix lmao

• You stop using the term "Netflix and chill". Secondly, if she is so sure that he wants to then I don't see why she can't just ask. There is nothing wrong with initiating a sexual relationship. If she really doesn't want to ask for whatever reason, then she should just drop heavy-handed hints and telling him when she would be free and stuff and leaving it open ended.

• I really like your answer.

• Okay are you referring to Netflix and chill, or "Netflix and chill"?

• He might sayshe iniated first if it doesn't work or if he tells someone. Sex

• Is this sex? I'm so behind the phrases these days

• Sex. He might sayshe iniated first if it doesn't work or if he tells someone

• Wow thats smart. I feel dumb

• Haha nah. Hope all goes well with your friend!

• Yes, but teen guys have more on their mind then to watch Netflix so yes want play it safe

• just put some breaking bad

• He might sayshe iniated first if it doesn't work or if he tells someone

• For a second I thought you said chili.

• invite to home
    put Netflix then fuck

• Tell the guy to ask your friend.

• Won't he think it's really her tho? What do I say

• So this is the new thing. netflix and chill - really means cuddle and rub your boner on her. Ah ok i see

• your friend is retarded. "My friend doesn't want to ask the guy so he can say he initiated it first"... really?

• Reputation kills people if it's ruined. I think she's smart

• that literally might be one of the dumbest reasons i've ever heard. so the fact that you validated the fact that they both like each other and are down for it isn't enough for her to ask him... and what is he gonna tell and how is it gonna "ruin her reputation"?

• The guy wants her to ask even though they've talked bout it. She just doesn't want him to turn around and say she asked first if somehow his friends find out. But thank you Im telling her to go for it

What Girls Said 3

• 3|1
  • Im confused, why doesn't your friend want to ask him to hangout and watch netflix?

• Yesssssss thats it!

• your friend shouldn't be having sex if she is this much of a child still. sorry

• Just invite them over for Netflix. Then, chill.