I've never seen my girlfriends hair length. She always ties it up into a a bun. I want to see her hair length?

So I've been going out with my girlfriend for over a month now but every time I see her she has her hair tied up. Yes it does look nice I would also like to see it down. I've never even seen her with her hair down. I don't know if it's shoulder length or waist length. I don't know what to do as I'm not sue to ask her or to just take it down my self. What should I do? Does this mean anything? It looks like this all the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same thing. You can ask or do it yourself, it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you told her you'd like to see her with her hair down?

• Just ask her

• Just straight up ask her and be like hey how long is your hair or be like when can I see you with your hair down

What Guys Said 1

• Bet with her something agreeing that if she loses she will show you her loose hair. You can have a fifty percent probability of winning the bet and if you don't you indirectly makes her know that you are interested on seeing her loose hair.