Do u find innocent girls boring?

When I say innocent I mean I don't drink I don't smoke never been clubbing I am boring I date a lot of guys I don't swear unless by accident I feel so boring do guys even like girls like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• nah, thats not innocence lol!
    and not boring at all! lol!

it shows you or a good human being, with morals and values! stay true to yourself! i am sure you have wayyyy more to offer than "drinking, smoking and clubbing" those things are mediocre!

i am looking for a girl like this myself!

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys actually like girls like that.

What Guys Said 24

• Drinking is a negative
    Smoking is a negative
    Clubbing is a negative
    Swearing is a negative

Some of those might not be really bad negatives, but they are still negatives. In other words, not doing those things are all positives. I do (or have done) all those things myself, and there were negative traits about me.

• not drinking, smoking, clubbing or swearing doesn't make a person boring

so can't really say if you're boring

• I am almost similar to you. Don't smoke, don't drink and only occasionally go clubbing (although I stick to mocktails there, and don't consume alcohol). So yeah, I am already in love with you! :P

• Not at all, that sounds like the type of girl I prefer to spend my time with. The swearing thing is a little strange but I don’t smoke, only have a few drinks in a year and dislike clubbing.

• Just don't be afraid to reveal your other side with a guy you like, it's natural.

I don't drink never smoked either. But you should go to the club tho, is so fun!

• When I hear 'innocent girl,' it typically tells me she's family oriented, goody-two-shoes, and an aspiring mother-type.

Many guys are into that. I myself am not.

While I may not be for the clubbing or bar scene, and while I don't drink or do drugs, I always prefer a more naughty side in a woman, especially if they are sexually open. (And I do find swearing to be quite charming from a woman :P)

• I wouldn't find you boring.

• That kinda cuties is one in a million hard to find. I doubt ill ever find one like dat in ma lifetime ;P

• well you called yourself boring so? men find boring women boring. innocence is not boring, it is attractive (though not 100% innocent and naive). but as long as the girl has a nice character and other things about her are interesting then its very attractive.

• To be honest yes, I wouldn't say I don't like innocent girls (whatever that means) but I want them to be feisty and opinionated... and kind of a rebel

• There's nothing wrong with someone who is like that, it's just the way they are. And you accept them for who they are you don't talk to them.

• No, my firsts love interests were all saints.
    Never did anything wrong.
    My actual girlfriend used to smoke, but she quit, that made me proud.

• Yes, I like that actually. You don't have to swear to be fun.

• Quite the opposite. That's my favored demographic.

• You're not boring at all, I could like you.😉

• There is a difference. If you like going to social functions and have hobbies no thats not boring. Innocent can be nice as long as if spending time together isn't like hanging out with a child

• NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Diamonds in the rough yeah we like innocent girls

• OP, one question, are you fat/or ugly?

• i love a boring girl :3

• Trust me i personally like such girls well it all depends on how you are yourself

• i prefer them over drunken sluts

• I find all girls boring.

• No , interesting actually since they didn't need to do all that stuff

What Girls Said 8

• Innocent girls may often be perceived as boring because there's typically nothing very thrilling or daring about them. They're usually very predictable which is what can become boring over time. A lot of innocent girls are also overly concerned with how others perceive them which makes them less likely to take a risk or do something wildly fun and crazy.

• I do, extremely boring.

I'm not innocent so I like to talk about stuff. Innocent girls usually freak out and I hate that

• Didn't read the description, sorry.

You're not boring. Avoiding those things is cool, as along as you don't judge people for doing it, is okay.

• That's not boring nor is it innocent. You just like different things from the "typical girl" from your age group. Not every guy is into the party scene.

• doing all doesn't mean you are boring.. there are many other ways to have fun..

• I'm like you 😳 So I hope not... But I go to some parties now and then

• There's a difference between being innocent, and being naive. Innocence is attractive as long as you aren't naive.

• innocent is good

• Thats not bad! Thats keeping yourseld healthy