Guys, when a guy says, let's grab a bite to eat have a drink or two and just hangout if you like. What does it mean? Is it a date?

We just started getting to know eachother.. It's been a month so far.. We text sometimes and occasionally he will bring up the word romance in everything.. For examples we will study and he will be like isn't this romantic.. or he will say that he will pick me up to hang out and then he will say it's so romantic.. Maybe he's joking it I don't know.. There could be an underlying meaning when guys say it.. Finally we decided to actually hang out one one one and he said "We can grab a bite to eat have a drink or two and just hangout if you like."

2

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably hopes you think it's a date. But you probably won't consider it a date, and even if you do, he'll never know.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's a date in my book.