Why are white women so obsessed with black men?

Besides the fact that white women are so obsessed with d! ck sizes.

My theory is it's the result of the glamorization of hip hop culture and the portrayal of black men as strong, macho and tough and the criminal aspect witch turns on said white women.

And anyone who dares critisize the white woman is a "insecure little boy with a small penis" who needs to "man up".

Im not trying to be racist nor am I trying to say that black men are bad but what I am saying is there is too much of an obsession with black men these days as a matter of fact women expect all men to be like black men.

And by definition racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." therefore viewing black men as superior to other men is inherantly racist or any race for that matter.

How would you feel if you were made to feel like you are not good enough because of the colour of your skin?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a white woman who has never dated a black man. Do I find them attractive? Damn straight I do! However, I am attracted to men regardless of skin tones or ethnicities.
    However, your above statement: "And anyone who dares criticize the white woman is a "insecure little boy with a small penis"... Well I hate to even say this but anyone who criticizes a man OR a woman because you don't like or understand their preferences is simply setting yourself up for failure.
    If you liked women with blonde hair and blue eyes and someone was to say "You only like blondes cause they're easy. You need to step up and want a real woman" your instant reaction would be to lash out and act out of anger because they are judging your preferences.
    Don't judge others if you don't want to be judged. Its that simple. There's plenty of women out there who's preference is white men, instead of black men. So instead of focusing on the women who don't want you because of the preferences, go out and find someone else. Its quite simple.

• The problem is I am INDIAN.

• I know a lot of women who like Indian men.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black man, white women who are crazy about black guys do it to make up for their white guilt, entitlement and privilege. I also hate the way they pretend to care about Ferguson and the black lives matter movement. Now I'm not saying this is true for all white women, but that's just how they have been in my experiences.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm white and I have no attraction ( yet ) to any black man. I'm also educated enough to know penis size and race have no correlation.

I will add if I do find myself attracted to a black man it would be for more than just the color of his skin.

• I don't think thats true but thats how I see it.

• They're really not.

• i see your point and i agree that the images in the media influence us but i don't think it's that common. i managed to grow up in america and not find whites, blacks, arabs or latinos attractive and therefore didn't date them.

What Guys Said 20

• You don't get bored asking these questions dude?

• Nah she's a wonderful lady

• Don't lie you weak fascist.

• I haven't met many weak fascists but I assure you it wasn't me bro.

• My theory is it's the result of the glamorization of hip hop culture and the portrayal of black men as strong, macho and tough and the criminal aspect witch turns on said white women."

I think your theory is wrong. white women were into black women before rap music so... yea

general speaking white women are NOT obsessed with black men. the statistics on dating and partnership would attest to that

• Why are white men so "obsessed" with Asian women? It's okay for white men to date many women outside their race but if a white woman wants to date a black man, that makes her "obsessed"?

• I don't know since IM NOT WHITE!!!

• Slang slangs who gives a shit. Stop blowing up my notifications and get a life you fucking weirdo.

• Hypocrite.

• Yet they prefer to respond to pretty much all other ethnicities over black men.

blog.okcupid.com/.../

• I can tell you that girls can be really racist to Black men. I have experienced personally what happened to my best friends :(

• @Survive

I wouldn't necessarily call it racism, but rather being the result of living in a majorly white country and thus being white is the common standard. Same would be vice versa if we were living in a majorly black country and thus being black is the common standard.

Additionally there are definitely quite toxic elements in the modern black communities and that will naturally get all blacks into a bad light making people stay away from blacks as potential partners altogether.

• @FakeName123 I agree with you.

• The ones that are, are because of hip hop culture exploding in popularity and rapper-types coming off as bad boys.

P. S. I'm a black guy.

• You watch too much TV. Stop believing everything you see on the idiot box. What you are saying is not true.

"How would you feel if you were made to feel like you are not good enough because of the colour of your skin?"

I'm a black man, so.. 24.media.tumblr.com/...m8gon1ZjWG1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

• Black man are manly? that maybe true, but there is not denying that white guys generally looking good, and if you combine it with a strong body, you are getting an super saiyan results. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpRysAo5pU0

• I thought about this and I think there are a few reasons...

1. Pity and Guilt... American white women in particular feel a great guilt and pity for blacks in general due to the racism that happened ages ago...

A way to deal with this is to date a black so that in the back of her mind she is doing something to amend the past injustices

2. Daddy issues... This one is talked about the most, but it is proven that women who have outstanding issues with their fathers will make dating choices accordingly. Dating the bad apple of society is a way to either mock their father or a way to gain esteem.

3. Lack of options... Sometimes overweight or unattractive women get tired of being alone and will date whoever they can get.

• I've never really witnessed this.. AT ALL. I feel pretty blessed to be a white man.

• Why are x color of x gender so obsessed with y color of y gender? I'm so salty! Waah!

Seriously. This is what gag sounds like to me now. And every color and every gender does it.

• People want things that are different (no pun intended). A lot of white girls go to schools with a white majority, so of course black guys are going to stick out. In my experience however, I haven't seen a lot of interracial marriages that work out between a black man and a white woman.

• tl;dr
    once you go black, you never go back.

• Like why are black girls obsessed with dating white men?

• Um no don't flatter yourself. Not as obsessed as the world is with bringing up black girls in every subject possible. For the "worlds ugliest women", we sure do get talked about a lot. So try again homes

• black women are statistically the least likely to marry outside their race.

• who? like the 1 percent who live in the hood or think its cool to do so?

• Really? Did you really just ask that?

Wow... so what if they like black guys anyways find one whos doesn't then lol

• Haha, they really aren't

• cool story bro.. i believe it's tough shit..

• Depends on the girl.

• IT ENTIRELY DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL. They are guys from other races who clearly fit the stereotype description you have presented.

I personally have had a lot of best-friends who are Black. What you said is entirely wrong. It depends on the guy. One of my black friends in the whole black group , was the only guy who could get any girl because he was nice, beautiful smile, funny and confident.

The other black guys in the group I was with, couldn't get any girls attention because they were too cocky, not attractive, rude and serious.

So they were jealous of that one black guy in their group.

It boils down to the INDIVIDUAL REGARDLESS OF RACE.

If a guy is having trouble getting a lot of women, either :

1) He is unattractive.

2) Socially awkward/too shy in social situations

3) Too cocky/serious.

4) Not confident/ no sense of humour.

So learn to be attractive for who you are. Good luck.

• Personally I like shy guys.

• @Poppykate

That's nice to hear. Yeah, I was trying to explain to the asker that it depends on the individual.

The examples I have given is what happened in my experience. Just because the guy is from a particular race doesn't mean girls would swoon over the guy. It depends on the particular guy.

• Coz we do em good behind closed doors.. We got that rythm (fact)