Why do girls block me on pof?

Or they will send me a message and then delete it and i'll see it in my email, but I can't see what it was cause they deleted it on the website. I don't even send inappropriate messages. I had one girl tell me I looked like a serial killer a couple months ago. That was nice of her. I read the message before she deleted it and I'm pretty sure all I said was hi. Either that or I commented on something from her profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• They consider you a pest or they find you unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're getting email notifications that you're receiving messages and they're not there when you go to check, those messages were spam. They're not there because the spam profiles got deleted.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Cause most girls on pof want materalistic guys that take pics with cars, money, shirt off abs. What they dont realize is most guys like that probably already talking to a lot of women.

• What's POF?

• you probably don't look like you'll give them much money and status. Do you have a good body?