He liked my selfie. Does it mean anything?

Guy I like was one of the first to like my recent selfie which got quite a lot of likes. I don't know if I'm being stupid or anything but what do guys think when they see a selfie? I want him to know I like him but I don't think he does and he hasn't made a move himself. :(

Everyone who says I'm overanalysing it. I only ask because I've always thought he kinda liked me but nothing has ever come of it. Not over attached or anything I just want opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• Over analyzing. That said I'll tell you this much: Guys do not like the selfies of girls they dislike. Ever.
    So you can feel confident that you're on his good side to some extent.

• Guess that's a good thing

• Hey. It means he won't dislike it if you throw a hello or two his way. Alternatively you can do the facebook thing where you like and comment on something he does, post something yourself and sees if he also likes and comments.

I think the rule is that two comments in a row signals being open to communication. I'd just go say hi though :P

What Guys Said 8

• 0|1
    • Lmao it's a genuine question though. Usually if I like a guys pic it's because I think they're attractive I'm not gonna like otherwise.

• You might be over analyzing things.

• It means you're over thinking it.

• It doesn't necessarily mean he likes you.

• As far as how he feels about you this means nothing

• Overly attached meme girl is you OP?

• Liking a picture online is just one click so doesn't mean much

• all i see is a sexual attraction.

What Girls Said 8

• If you say here, dear, 'He hasn't made a move himself,' by him being 'One of the first to like my recent selfie' can tell plenty in my book of etiquette that perhaps Now would be the chance for perhaps a little romance.
    He may have been thinking in his own mind that you never seemed to like him so he didn't have the confidence to try, this guy. Now that you have a certain sign that may or may not be anything to write home about, there is only way to find out to begin the new year right and that is to Thank him even on this selfie deal and see if it might go Further into A... Real deal.
    It won't cost you a stamp to find out.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, and you Now have admitted a possible like me so go for it and find out what may be up or not. xxoo

• I like anything on my feed. Could be the same with him, maybe not. I don't know don't overthink it lol.

• If he hasn't made a move yet, he might just be thinking the same thing about you. That you're disinterested. So why don't you make a move?

• You think to much.

• Sounds like you are reading to much into it. He could be one of those people like my sister who just likes everyone's photos.

• Just means he thought it was cute, doesn't mean he likes you.

• No not really.

• I think he just liked the selfie cuz he was on, but you should talk to him more

• by the way ik its weird but guys can't always make the first move

• thanks for the upvote, but seriously do not judge by what he likes, talk to him

• alright thanks