Does it mean anything when an ex watches your snapchat story?

My ex and I are still friends on snapchat. Things ended badly a few months ago (we got in a fight, stopped speaking, a few weeks later I put my heart on the line and texted him that I was sorry and missed him but got left on delivered [even though he has read receipts on]). I deleted his number but haven't had the heart to unfriend him on snapchat. I never watch his stories, but he is always one of the first to watch mine. I just don't get how he could watch my stories knowing he broke my heart by ignoring my text. Does this mean anything? Or am I overthinking as usual?

(Also... ONE time I did give in and watch his story. There were several pictures, but the last one was a girl who took a selfie from his phone. I watched because I was curious about the girl. The next morning the picture of the girl was deleted. I know this is probably me reading way too much into things but is it possible that he posted the pic of the girl to see if I would watch and get jealous? Or if he took it down because he didn't want me to think he was seeing someone new? I know this is definitely a stretch, I am holding on to false hope)

Hahaha I know I sound crazy and should just delete him off of snapchat and move one with my life so please do not judge me :))))

14

Most Helpful Guy

• if you still enjoy him being on your snap, then don't delete him. it's not silly. if you think you still wanna be friends there's nothing wrong. and he may just be watching your stories to get them out of the way, or he may be interested in your life. no telling

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I don't think he's trying to make you jealousX the poor guy is trying to move on or at least pretend he's moving on from you. You are doing good, don't text him again, he eventually will. I would recommend that you stop sharing stories for a while. Get out a reaction from him, and you will drive him nuts if you stop sharing your 24/7. Make him miss you..

What Guys Said 3

• You already know what to do, you should just do it, you deserve to be happy and you won't be as long as you are stuck with something that will never work.

• i watch my exes story because i still like her but i know that she just clicks through her stories without thinking about it and is always the first to watch mine

• it's not uncommon to be curious about your exes lives. if you are bothered by it then block him, but it sounds like a toxic relationship and you did good to get out.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!