Why does my ex still look at my snapchat stories?

So he broke up with me on my birthday in a really harsh way and i was like "ok, i wish you the best of luck" bc i didn't want him to think i gave two shits (excuse my language) and now he looks at every single snapchat story and its been like 3 months. Why is he doing this?

323

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not because he misses you but, more like he wants to see if you're seeing someone yet. I say he probably doesn't miss you because for him to breakup with you on your birthday say that he's a dickhead full of himself. I'll say this though, he sounds like the guy who will see if he can get you back once you're dating someone. I'm glad that you didn't let him know it , that you might have cared a bit, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might miss you , from experience boys don't usually miss someone until later on instead of straight away like girls do , other than that I don't know

What Guys Said 22

• Still is protective about you. Simple.

• You're a part of who he is; I've found that the uglier the breakup the more the person cared about you so the further they had to push you away. This of course excludes cheats but he knew if they didn't cause you to hate him they're a chance something might rekindle between you two and he wouldn't be strong enough to not let it happen.

• Regret, or jealousy if you have things going for you. The person breaking up always have the upper hand, but that can melt away pretty fast, if the other person is enjoying life.

• It's pretty obvious he's checking you out. He ended it with you and if you didn't want him you would have blocked him. Sounds like a fucked up thing he did. Karma's a bitch live life without that loser. Your young have fun live life !

• If you know it is over, and you don't intend to maintain a friendly relationship, cut him off.

• Block the looser he's being a little bitch

• He misses you and knows what he's lost. He proud and is not coming back to you. Unless you cross paths and you want to do a quick shag. Lol.

• Because you're absolutely gorgeous and maybe he's made a mistake or he's just browsing everybody and he sees you you just looking again

• Real question is why do you still have him on snapchat?

• I never really got around to it and im not really familliar with how to do it. I've never deleted anyoms off snapchat before

• It's not that hard.

You find their name on your friends list. Hold their name. Press the settings icon. And press remove friend.

That's it.

• Oh thank you

• Stalking I guess. Want to know if u seeing another man after u just broke up.

• You have 3 choices. Message him, block him or delete snapchat.

• He probably still has feelings, or at least lust, for you. He broke up with you but that doesn't always mean lack of attraction

• Maybe he saw that he was the problem in the relationship and wanted you to do the best you can so he still has feelings for you but knows he's not for you

• Because he still wants to keep up with, and see you, even though he broke up harshly, he still got that soft spot for you. Take it from me, I do the exact same thing

• I just quickly go through snaps I don't care about so that they don't just sit there doing nothing

• But he's not active on like any social media and he never even used snapchat when we were dating and he still doesn't really post

• He like doesn't post anything? I don't really either

• To be honest you don't need that, block him

• Out of boredom maybe? Sometimes that's the case unless he looks at every single one of your snapchats every single day.

• He looks at all of them. I don't know why, he was never active on any social media before we broke up

• Well then he still probably wants you or something, no other reason to stalk someone.

• Because he cannot forget you

• Honestly? He probably still finds you attractive and perhaps misses that aspect of the relationship.

• He probably misses you

• He just does

• Cause he thinks girls and guys can be "just friends", lmao

What Girls Said 2

• He's still into you and doesn't want to admit it

• he is jusr curious