So apparently refusing to date a trans person is transaphobic. Anyone else find that stupid?

Yep apparently me not wanting to date a trans woman equals of to me just being transaphobic according to two trans women. I mean really? That's like a gay guy calling someone homoaphobic for not wanting to date men. The world has sunk too far with trying to not hurt everyone's feelings. For me if you are not or were not born a woman then I'm not going to be in any kind of relationship with you. Don't care how many people that pisses off, but that's how it is. I'm not going to be ashame just because I refuse to cater to your fragil personality just because not everyone sees you the way you want to been seen.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I agree with you. You can't control who you are attracted too. I support all people of their choices. But very few trans people have actually switched their private parts, so technically they are either still male or female. You are attracted to pussys and that's that. Nothing wrong with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to remember that so-called "trans" people have a disorder. Gender identity disorder. The fact that you don't want to play along with that disordered view they have of themselves doesn't mean that anything is wrong with YOU. This is just more of the Politically Correct craziness of the age we're living in.

What Girls Said 5

• I can't stay I blame you. It's your life your heart, your dick and your choices. If they don't like it and say it's transaphobic, they can go shopping.

• Just as stupid as not being attracted to a certain race "racist".

• You are not transaphobic. You have your own choices. It is only your business.

• Yes I think that sounds stupid

• I wouldn't either eww like they wanna look like a guy with a vagina or look like a girl with a penis eww no

What Guys Said 5

• Everything is some kind of phobia today. Just stop caring what people get pissy about.

• Just go with it. I actively identify as a misogynist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic nationalist. What the fuck are the faggot libs gonna say to me?

• people get sensitive too much
    like you, you get sensitive over the internet too

• I find this whole charade called life to be stupid. I just don't care anymore.

• The trans folk I know don't like to be fetishized and are hyper sensitive to that.