Why do men keep the Phone numbers if they are NOT interested?

if i am NOT interested i delete their number, i delete anyone s number so they won't contact me. If a guy claim to hate a girl and asks HER to delete his number instead of doing it himself and he refuses to delete it when you ask him but he doesn't want to see you, what is he trying to imply? He has a girlfriend by the way, so why keep it? he hasn't deleted my number in a year by the way, he just won't do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there's place in my phone memory I don't delete numbers.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, i will sometimes keep a number so that if they ever do text me again, I know who it is. If I get a text from a random number, I'll have to ask who it is. But if I keep my ex's name in my phone and I get a text from him, then I know I can just ignore it. So maybe that's why he's doing it? But it's weird that he would make you delete his number but not do the same. If you don't have his number he doesn't have to worry about you texting him.

What Guys Said 1

• We keep it to see when we could use it or when it comes handy

What Girls Said 2

• I don't delete numbers ever
    Some people keep numbers, some dont

• So they know who not to answer.