Girls, what's your opinion of big lips on guys?

This may sound weird, but my face has been going through some structural changes lately. Essentially, my jaw has gotten quite a bit wider, but my lips have also become bigger (they were thin before).

I know guys usually like girls with large lips, but what about the other way around? I ask because large lips strike me as a feminine trait to have, but a wider jaw is a masculine trait, and I've heard many girls fawn over large lips before.

Examples of thin lips:

Girls, what's your opinion of big lips on guys?

Examples of large lips:

• I like thin lips better.
    6% (2)
  • I like large lips better.
    59% (19)
  • I like them both equally/I don't care.
    35% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you look anything like the last two models, you shouldn't have any problems lolol

I just want to kiss them over and over again...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think it matters too much. I've been attracted to people with both. But my current boyfriend has large lips and I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely large lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • they have big lips?

0|0
    0|0
    • For guys, yes they do.

My lips used to be only slightly larger than the "thin" examples, but they're about the same size as the big examples now.

• Oh i never noticed... I don't care lol!

• Either are good - like any feature it really depends on how it pulls together with the rest of the face.

My boyfriend has big juicy lips and I love love love them!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Large lips! Well, I shouldve voted C, because both are perfectly fine. But I have full lips, I like full lips. Just own what ya got dudee

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both. thin lips is what i generally come across, i think

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer both! Large lips are hot tbh same as thin, it's just don't really matter! Large lips is just a bonus :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Big lips are definitely more kissable and attractive than thin lips for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, both can look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Large lips rock!

0|0
    0|0