Have you ever lead somebody on romantically just for fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's just pure f***ing evil! For both guy's and gal's. Toying w/ one's heart is cruel in every way. Breaking someone's heart is deeper than we realize. It destroy's people's outlook on love, their future relationship's and their Peace within themselves. That's why all of these people today are walking around with the worse cases of trust issues and abandonment problem's I've ever seen in my life. That's why I don't bother with guy's I don't have time for half ass nothing. Esp playing with my emotion's.. because I love hard so f*** the bullshhh*hunches shoulder's*

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Sometimes it's funny to tease a boy, but never if I wasn't interested in them at least a little bit. I've been teasing one guy for over a year, but only because I can't decide when I'm ready to move further.

It's a little mean, but I have to keep him interested.

• Nope, I would feel terrible doing something like that.

• No. That's not "fun" at all.

• I may have on an occasion or too. It might have been unknowingly though.

• Besides my playful flirting on gag I would never do that. That's so mean.

• Never have. Never will. That's not cool. You don't play with people's feelings.

• Nope

• No way 🙅🏽 That's so not cool 😔🙍🏽 I wouldn't have the heart to do something like that to a person 😕

• Honestly, no never without interest in them. But we all had that one person we just couldn't reject right away because they were oh so nice and we thought we should give them a chance that's kind of leading on and j have done that

• No I think that would be very bad 🙅🏻

• No, but I've tried to force myself to like someone that just wasn't working and led him on without realizing I couldn't change this fact.

I felt horrible when I realized we just wouldn't work out... But it's so hard to live up to the idea that you're both a bitch for not giving a guy a chance but also a butch for leading him on.

What Guys Said 1

• No, leading on is something I would never tolerate or do to someone