Can you feel a woman's heartbeat in her chest without touching her breasts?

Don't tell me to check the wrists or neck for a pulse. I know about all that. But if I want to express affection for my girlfriend by feeling her heartbeat in her chest, can I do that without going to 2nd base?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• if your sitting rate beside her , I remember sitting rate close beside this girl at my college grad and I could feel her heart beat and I definity didn't touch her breasts but its not something that is easy to hear or feel , you'd have to be very close to her and touching her

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, you can. Place your hand (or whatever it is you're using lol) just underneath her breast on her ribcage, pushing the love pillow up a teeny bit. You'll be able to feel her heartbeat there :)

• Well... Its hard to explain but right below the collarbone you might feel the pulse? Every girl is different but I can feel my heart beat there.

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 4

• As far as I know, not possible.

• strong serial killer mentality bruh

• Well, at what point does the tit start?

• wrist then.

this is a weird ass fucking question kiddo