Do you think dating sims can actually help you with real life dates?

Well the game theorist has just proven his theory on how it can help you.

• It can't
  • Surprisingly it can
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say no.
    You can get some general ideas on how girls or guys work, but all people are different.
    I've had girlfriend with no dates, just hanging out at home. Probably, can consider that a date.

• After reviewing the video, I can say I did get a lot of ideas on dating through some games, like on what to say. Good stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the game. Some dating sims are creepy, I forgot which ones exactly though.

• have you watched the video? you would be surprised at how a lot of it makes sense and how creepy it can be sometimes.

What Guys Said 11

• They certainly DO help! I'm living proof!

I played the one in which you date birds and am now happily married to a turkey.

• But that's just a theory. . . a game theory (I haven't watched that video but I don't really agree)

AI doesn't work like a human brain. . . at least not yet anyway

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• He mostly points out how in the dating sims. How you get the girls to like you is to spend more time with them a lot more. Along with different sentences to pick from to see if the chick will like you more for saying it. That or like you less.

• @DooMguy 😠😬😡http://imgur. com/5ptyFWb

• @Afro-dite9 ? *DooMguy. . . doesn't have a clue*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS4mRlNCV8g

Somehow I get the feeling you think I'm a baka

But I rock on always

• i think it can, some of the things MatPat mentioned actually are a thing and I've noticed that stuff around my school

• MATPAT FINALLY DID IT

FOR TWO YEARS WE HAVE BEGGED FOR THIS AND NOW IT IS FINALLY HERE

• I doubt it

• hmm I doubt the games I've played still count as dating sim xD

• There's a reason why it's called a THEORY

• I didn't watch the video, but I base all my dates on things in dating sims so there's that

• The only game theory applicable to dating is in Economics not video games in my opinion lol

• Impossible. I should be a major player if dating sims helped in real life dates. I've mastered so many dating sims yet have had no success equivalent to my practice.

• I *seriously* doubt it's that frikin' easy.

What Girls Said 3

• In Japan maybe, since their females all strive to be anime/game characters anyways. /s
    llz.

• Omg I love game theory XD

• That's sure a slippery slope.

Do shooting sims make it easier for you to kill people?

That's been debated a long time. So if marketers start claiming that, the gaming industry may find itself in a pickle.

• Of course those types of things won't completely help you with either one. Though the dating one does have some truth to it, along with the fact that it's the game theorist which he breaks all theories down by doing extensive research.