What to do when she only wants to text?

I met a girl about a month and a half ago, The time I have known her we have only text. She says how interested and attracted she is. But we have never moved past texting. When I have seen her she is all smiles and hugs. We haven't went out, but she is always saying we should. I have called once and left a message. I text her once to see what was up, but no response. I am not understanding this one.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you should try ramping up asking her out for a date. It's up to you to start making some plans and asking her to join you. If you ask her for a date and she cannot make that one, she should propose a different date she can and if not, you should ask her for another day at that time. If she just doesn't respond to your calls and doesn't take you up on a date, drop her. She's just using you to boost her ego and have a guy paying attention to her in that case.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!