Full bush on girls?

The guy I'm with wants me to grow out my pubes he says the longer the better why do guys like full bushes and of those who do how long is too long?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to remember that 20 or 30 years ago that's just how women looked. It was accepted and all part of an attractive, banging hot woman's body. So the style changed, probably in part because of porn. But pubic hair on a woman doesn't bother me. I like it both ways. If she wants to be bare, that's fine. And vice versa.

Most Helpful Girl

• personal preference. my guy doesn't mind a bit down there, he just doenst like it if he's going down on me and it gets in the way. if he likes it long then at least you dont have to worry about upkeep! but do let him know if you're more comfortable trimming or something.

What Guys Said 14

• most guys don't. I know I don't. I would prefer it shaved, though I know that is a pain, so I am perfectly OK with neat and trimmed.

Some guys just love it, though. I don't know why. I honestly think that guys repulsed by hairless and who want the full bush are guys with insecurities who think stupid shit like "if I like it bare, that makes me a pedo."

• lol, because 1 dude likes it doesn't mean guys like it. it means that dude likes it and maybe 5 other dudes.

• Mot guys don't like full bushes, only a few do. I don't know why though, I prefer shaved cause I like seeing the vagina and not just hair.

• No I dont like them at all

• Most guys don't like it. But if that's what he likes then whatevs.

• Just trim and it's fine, sometimes it's hard to pinpoint where everything is with too much foliage.

• trimmed or smooth i like best, whats yours now, how does it look

• I like a full not trimmed bush. Just don't trim it.

• its sexy to me as well , i dont know hwy though!
    dont you like male body hair and bush?

• Ewwww is never go down on a girl that doesn't shave. But if you don't mind and he likes it cool.

• I like the natural look too.

• I prefer that, too... just let it grow out naturally.

• Bring on the cha cha chea pet !!!

• if i wanted to suck hair id suck your fucking scalp im down there to taste pussy gross

What Girls Said 6

• hahaha! I wouldn't know. But if I was guy... I don't know haha I can't imagine begin guy! lol I don't know. No comment!

• I think older guys are into full bushes because that's what was in back then. It's just a preference thing tho.

• No thanks.

• I love bushes, they're natural and remind me of vintage porn. Something about a bush feels less superficial and more soulful... ha! Down to earth and beyond the tacky trends nowadays.
    Perhaps I look too far into things...
    But I stopped shaving quite a while ago, the hair hasn't grown past a certain point now.
    When in doubt, just go natural. It's how you're supposed to be, and it's sexy.
    Good luck babe.

• He likes that's 70s style vag. Some men like hair down there because the vagina looks like it's a woman's and not a child. ( which I been told by a guy) some men like natural and it being a jungle down there. It's just prefence. If you like being waxed then he would have to be ok with it. If he isn't sit in his face and let him experience the smoothness.

• I hope all these dudes commenting stay smooth or GTFO.