Are baby face men attractive?

Not going to lie, I think I am handsome, but have a small insecurity that women mistake me for being younger than I really am. Do any of you women find baby face men attractive? I get told often from friends that I look like a woman, and I am not, just have a baby face.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely get attention from ladies, and i'm VERY baby faced. Look at the cover art photo on my profile! 👼🏿

• Me too man all the time. I just wonder if they are staring because I am attractive, or because of something else.

What Girls Said 12

• lol, you definitely do not look like a woman. I could see you being a pretty boy without the facial hair though. which I've always considered a good thing. be happy you'll still probably look young while getting old. stop worrying about it

• Appreciate that. I am not as worried as people think I am, I was just curious and made a forum if women on this site found some baby face men attractive that's all.

• Some are yes.

• 0|1
  • Yes it is, but then again. Some guys can pull it off, others I'm like "nah he's still in school, let him be"

• Lmao that's what I am saying. I see women stare, then look away, and I am like damn they probably think I'm still in high school lol. Not even the case.

• Oh well it's no big deal. Thanks for your opinion though!

• Anytime :)

• lol ya it just means when u like 50 u look 29 lol that would rock man

• love them

• It depends on what you look like
    Andy Biersack has a baby face and he is attractive but he is also over 6 feet tall with pretty eyes, skin, and nice hair and he has a deep voice.

• Well that's me in my pic. I do have a deep voice, and I am not going to lie I am not the tallest man, but I make it work.

• Your not my type but you look younger than your age. However I don't see the baby face but opinions are subjective

• It's all good thanks for your honesty. I understand not all is going to think I am attractive.

• I don't find a baby face attractive

• Thanks. How come just wondering?

• Completely understand. Thanks for your answer.

• you're welcome

• I will just say Paul McCartney and end the discussion

• I've always loved baby face guys.

• Thanks! Glad you think so. Gives me more confidence that their are women out there that find me attractive.

• So whats wrong with looking younger?
    People pay surgeons and use $10000 products just to look a bit younger!
    youthful genes mean fertility!
    you want ot look like a wrinkled up old prune? careful what u wish for!!!
    Id rather look 18 in my 40s! than 10000 in my 40s
    also in the 90s there was a singer named BABYFACE.. all the women loved him

• I feel the same exact way. I was just curious anyway if women still found them attractive.

• I like them but no offense you don't have a baby face

• Really? I get high school kids asking me do I know someone from their class often lol.

• For me baby face is when you have big cheek and a round face

• I do. Maybe it's because of the angle of my picture. No big deal though if you don't think I have one.

What Guys Said 8

• There is a difference between baby face and looking younger than you are.

The latter is a good physical feature especially as you are in your late 20's - whereas the former is a chronic and permanent feature which you won't have (people with baby face are aware of their condition).

• if you have the age problem... where they think you are younger. Wear a t-shirt or something that tells them you are older xD. So when a women stares at you and finds you attractive, she can read that before she looks away :p

Like a tshirt that says: I'm older than i look b*ttch (or something like that xD)
    or i'm 28 years old tshirt... etc you get the idea

• You may have a point. Depends where I am going I usually rock basketball shorts, sweats, you know I stay comfortable, so they probably pick up on that and think I am lazy. It's all good though, because when the time comes to dress to impress, I will.

• then just wear a headband that says 'im 28 years old' xD.

all fixable. Wear a jersey that has the number 28, then above it written "that's my age".

and lol, even when i go play basketball i don't wear basketball shorts ahahah xD.

• Haha great references. I do, because it's hot where I live and it's more comfortable. To each there own lol.

• Probably not but I'm hoping it will pay off when I am older.

• I have one and have gotten many looks from the Ladies

• Have a pic brah? Baby faces can be very attractive for girls.

• You're a good looking dude. I wouldn't worry too much, you'll find yourself somebody.

• Handsome, yes, but not sexy.

• Teens and early 20's, its a disadvantage. At your age, probably depends on age of women you're going for. As you get older, it's a plus.

• I see. Yeah growing up, I always got teased for looking like a girl, but I still have a deep voice, and is very athletic.