Pooping in your pants on a date?

I was having a great time on a first date last night. Only one problem, I pooped in my pants during supper. I tried to pretend that nothing happened and said someone near us must have farted. On the drive home, the smell was still there and I told her I must have stepped in dog poop and kinda tried to turn it on her asking her if she had gas... She did not let me kiss her st the end of the night.

I don't know if she knew I pooped in my pants.

would you give a guy a second date if he shit in his pants?

Y'all are mean. Don't act like you all have not pooped in your pants before

Most Helpful Girl

• You tried to turn it on her? Bro, nooo. Just no. I'm sorry, but do you have a medical condition? Like bowel incontinence?

• I don't see anything wrong with what I did.

• Like, why did you try to turn it on her?

• She was picking on me... Seems like adequate justification. I also bought her footling combo meal at subway too

What Girls Said 12

• Lmao! haha damnnn hahaha... sorry to laugh but this is just messed up and funny! haha coudnt you go to the bathrooom? jeez...

Anyway, having that said... maybe you didn't really fuck it all up if she had a great night! Just leave a day or two rest and settle and then try asking her out again or talking to her... but be funny and try to make up for that situation cuz you're -10 already. lol
    However, not all cause is lost. If she agreed to go out on a date with you, it means that she does like you... Shit can happen to all of us (and for your case, literally :p lmao hahah) jk ahha but all jokes aside, just let the storm rest for a few days then contact her and u can either try to be funny about it (make a joke) lol or just talk about something new and let it go... dont bring up that night again and talk about cool future things u can do together or that she'd like to do- something new that's exciting.. That'll get her mind OFF the date and into looking forward to something new and exciting to try.. And next time, please go to the toilet.. run if you must. Better to shit there than in your seat. Sorry to hear that happened to you tho bro! must have sucked. :\

• Hahaha you done fucked that one up, Romeo!

How did you manage to poop your pants during dinner? Honestly? The only excuse for a grown man to poop his pants is if he's sick, in which case you reschedule!

• And to poop enough in your pants that it smelled the rest of the night? Like it wasn't just a little shart where you could have gone to the bathroom and tossed out your underwear and been done with it? Lol

• And to answer your question, no this had not ever happened to me. Ever. If I was feeling off I wouldn't go on a date. And I'd never let a fart out during dinner.

I have ONE time in my life experienced a shart but it was when I let what I thought was a fart out while I was walking home already not feeling well on a hot day and I was alone. As soon as it started I realised it was not just a fart and I clamped the fuck down till got to a bathroom. Wasn't enough to soak past my underwear.

Because I am an adult adult and I can control m bowels. And if I can't, i stay the fuuuuck home.

• Well I did not want to cancel.

• You have to get your shit together. Smh
    😂💩

• Gross.

• Like its never happened to you before

• its the turning it on me id be annoyed with. really uncool.

• I was confused and embarrassed. I did not know what to do. I told her I liked her so much at the end of the date I would still go out with her even though she had a gas problem

• Yeah, it totally sucked

• yeah, sorry. biology has its challenges and we must suffer them,.

• Nope, sorry, but definitely not

• Why not? Are you really shallow?

• It's not about shallow, it's disgusting
      Shitting yourself is some kind of medical issue, you should be able to control your body. And then you decided to hide it?
      Yes she knew you either shit yourself or farted. And she knew you were crazy enough to think she wouldn't of noticed.
      Shallow is skin deep... This is about shit, not skin

• Lmaoooo

• no!!! hahahahah

• You'd go out with a guy who had an accident right?

• So you're telling me you don't have a penis? I know some of those fancy boys don't like Camaros but they're like the only ones...

• lmaooo op

• tbh... no

• Really? Why not? Just a little poop

• We both like some of the same books though, and like the Red Sox. Don't you think that can overcome some poop?

• No.. sorry :/

• Why didn't you just go to the bathroom and clean up

• She would have seen the the poop through my pants. No had light khakis on

• You're obviously trolling but whatever!

• Nope.

What Guys Said 9

• Man, get your shit under control! LITERALLY LOL

• I don't like your odds of getting another date. Take the "L" and move on:

• The things I read on this site...

• Holy fuck man! What the hell? Of course not! Especially after you tried to push it off on me. It be one thing if you at least told the truth when it happen. Then I maybe able to overlook it if the rest of the night was perfect. But after you lied the whole night then tried to push the blame off on me in the end. I'd be fucking pissed.

• This site is very interesting. Need a reality show about G@G. I can see why she did not let you kissed her.

• Women usually don't mind if a guy shits himself. In fact, some women actually like it... Just watch two girls & one cup. ;)

• Have you shit yourself before with a chick?

• Oh my god, she's never gonna wanna see you again. That sounds like disaster. You should have literally just ran away as soon as you shat. Got outta there asap. Jesus Christ oh my god

• nice...

• it sounds like she didn't have a good time.