Why Am I So Attracted To Asian Men, As a White Woman?

I often hear my white friends saying that Asian guys are unattractive and they will never date them. Because of this, I am always made fun of because I can't help but be attracted to Asian men.

Why do I find Asian men so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you have good experiences with Asian guys, and that made you think that all Asian guys are like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a matter of interest. There's nothing wrong being attracted to Asian men. I'm Asian but I don't have interest in Western men. No reason. Western men are good men too but they're just not my type.

What Guys Said 14

• do you have blonde hair? That has been a theme I've seen... curious?

What Asian influences did you have in childhood? Could it be an Asian person on tv, in person, a teacher made a strong impression on you?

Otherwise, I don't know...

• why don't you tell us what it is about them them that attracts you. their sense of fashion? their ticks? their beliefs?

• I don't know, but why worry about the reason? Everyone has their own tastes. Go with what is right for you.

• Because like all women you have no sense of in group loyalty and are very good in betraying your own people and your race which is your extended genetic family. Race traitors. Nothing new.

• And that's why you have no girlfriend :)

• You haven't seen the truly hideous Asians... Ugly Asians are considerate people... You won't see us for the most part

• Everyone has their preferences. Be true to yourself. They probably just buy into media stereotypes. You are being true to yourself so f them :-D

• It's your preference, which is normal. As a half Japanese half Mexican man I am only attracted to White and Hispanic women. It's sad that your friends think your weird that you like Asian men.

• everyone has their own choices and likes, so its nothing weird, its totally normal.

• Maybe you were around a lot of Asian guys growing up? What kind of Asian guys are you attracted to since there are different kinds (not racial), with different mentalities.

• It's your preference we all have one. Maybe you are scared of big dicks

• You are either a serious Asianphile or an Asian guy pretending. Either way, I don't understand your sick ways.

• matbe you like small dicks

• Well good for you for not following everyone's opinion

What Girls Said 5

• It's just your personal preference really, ignore the people who fail to understand that and/or feel the need to be racist.

• Some Asian guys are extremely attractive.

• People have different taste. There's nothing wrong with who you think is more attractive!

• Well, why not? I have a ton of friends who are Asians and as an Asian myself, I can tell you that most of us have grown up with strict parents. I can honestly say that a lot of Asians are respectful and kind (I'm not saying all, for those of you who've had bad experiences). But if you like Asian people, what's wrong with it? There's nothing wrong with having different tastes in men. :)

• Because sometimes they just are!
    Sincerely,

fellow white woman. :)