Is horse riding an attractive sport?

i really love horse riding and I do it every week and I was wondering. Do guys count it as attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to me. Personally I get annoyed by girls that are obsessed with horses. Those girls that ride a horse every now and then on the weekends and may or may not volunteer at a barn, yet still post a thousand statuses on Facebook talking about their love of horses and riding them *shoots self*.

But I'm jaded on that lol. If a girl rides horses competitively I can respect that, even if it's just a hobby. But I don't like "horse girls". If she can put aside talking about horses all the freakin time, then I'm good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been riding horses since I was 6 years old. I do it for about twice a week and have my own horse with my family. However I'm definitely not a horse girl. I think horses can be fun animals, but to cuddle them and talk about them all the time is not my thing. I only like to ride them.

I hear from a lot of guys they don't want to date a horse girl. They hate girls who are obsessed with horses which is not that weird, because they want to talk about other things than horses.
    If you're not obsessed with horses and let it be just a hobby of yours I think most guys are fine. My boyfriend even wanted to take classes so he could ride with me outside (I never forced him to do so).

What Guys Said 29

• Yes horse back riding is attractive, and a very skillful thing to do. My sister is an equestrian and has many awards, although she doesn't use it for attracting boys, the thing that is attractive is having a life and or hobby that you enjoy, that makes you attractive more than anything, guys tend to want to be a part of that. Just as you may want to be a part of his life adventures.

• Im sorry, i can't help it... this is too easy... lol
    "yes, its good practice"...
    i had to... it was right there.

• Just riding, or 'performing' like 'Equestrian' with the Jacket, hat, and Sexy riding pants?
    The jumping, the discipline of the horse, and rider's control is amazing.
    I also like the outfits...:) I would watch.

• why the fuck is everyone on this site concerned if every little and random thing is attractive or not? usually not even making any sort of sense. what happens if every dude says no? you'll stop doing it?

• It's a pretty amazing sport, especially if you can stand upright and shoot arrows while riding.. though I doubt that's what you mean. ^.^

• No, but, at my age, I wouldn't get involved with a horse woman unless she was independently wealthy because hor$e$ cost waaaaaaay too much fucking money to own.

• Don't know if it's attractive, but I think it's cool.

• It's way too expensive over here to attract me.

• Having a powerful, muscular animal between your legs is attractive sport lmaooo

• I have a MASSIVE weak spot for horse riders, i also loved doing it; i could only do it for a year mind you as now i'm working full time and doign guitar and dance lessons i don't have time for anything else.

My dream girl would be a competnt horse rider

• I've never really found it to be attractive. Not unattractive, but not going to get me to take notice

• prefer face riding

• Hell ya!

• nah i have known a few female riders they are in more love with yier horses than the guy some times :P

• Haven't ride a horse yet
    But it looks adventurous

• yeah it is an attractive sport.

• it's only a sport if you compete.

• We imagine you riding something else when we watch you ;)

• 0|0
  • I think it is very attractive especially when they wear beautiful outfits (:

• yes... your legs and thighs work hard like hell

• It is very sexy

• It's attractive to those who are doing/interested on it.

• Not attractive. The most attractive.

• she's got more money than you guys!

• I detest horse riding girls. I don't know why. I just can't stand them lol. You can be the best looking and most interesting girl in the world, but if I discover that you ride, I instantly lose interest.

• In all honesty guys should steer away from girls that are really into horses. They usually prefer horses to humans (anti-social). Plus they always have to live near rural areas where they can keep their horses and/or have constantly visit said horse. Shity' country music is sometimes involved. Certainly wouldn't marry someone that was into horses. I mean could you pick a more fucking expensive hobby that only you can partake in? Horse people aren't exactly cool with random people riding their pet.

• The parents of my boyfriend would also say 'could you pick a more expensive sport' and then I heard they do scuba diving...

• Yeah! :D

• We all know why girls love horses!

What Girls Said 16

• yes! duplicate account?

• Yeah it could be!

• Who cares as long as you enjoy it?

• Lol I was forced by my family to play polo for years, worst thing ever tbh but I think it all depends on whether or not the person likes horses?

• That's awesome, I wish I could ride horses

• I wish I could do that. It is a sport.

• its a cool thing, i once went horseback riding and it was really tough so i have full respect for people who can do it well :D

• No guy I've ever known has taken it seriously.
    Haha, unfortunately.
    Its my thing too.

• it's a cool sport

• You're 13 worry more about not falling off the horse, than how you look riding the horse.

• Yes, of course it is!! It's really cool!

• For the guys yes.

• yes its attractive

• I think the attractive thing is you are doing what you like.

• Oh now there's "attractive sports", good to know

• horse riding gets me so wet and horny for sex. After a ride I usually bang the stable hand.