Girlfriend of 8 months has slept with 30 guys (20 years old)?

As i said my girlfriend of 8 months has slept with 30 guys. She's only 20 and most of them were whilst she went travelling the previous two summers. A few were my friends at uni before we got together. She also walked all over her ex, she cheated on him multiple times when she first went travelling. We briefly saw eachother for a while last year but she tried to let me down by ignoring me for a few weeks then slept with my mate. Basically we're going travelling together for two months but she's gone a month ahead of me and I'm not sure if she'll cope without being able to fuck the guys she meets travelling. my reason for suspicion is because when i asked about the amount of people she'd slept with she told me i simply don't understand what it's like travelling and how quickly you for strong relationships. I myself have slept with only one other person but she says everyone she slept with minus on 36 yr old guy were like mini relationships that only came to an end because of travelling. When i told her i was worried she told me she can't promise anything. Any thoughts? Thanks for any replies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like that's all in the past.. if you knew about it before you got into a relationship then I fail to see why this is an issue 8 months later. Cheating on her ex is definitely bad and totally understand why you'd be worried. I get what she's saying, sometimes you really do form strong relationship with people you meet, but it's wrong to have any type of relationship with anyone else if you're in a committed relationship.

However, it is a huge red flag that she said she can't promise anything. Her response should have been "don't worry babe, I'm with you, I'm committed to you, and I promise nothing will happen in the month I'm gone before you come out." It shouldn't be hard to promise to stay faithful in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, whom she sleeps with and want to sleeps with you have no fucking control over. Have you not realized that already? It's her body she makes the decision on what the fuck she wants to do with it. You don't own her, her mind or her body. So therefore all you can really do is just let her do whatever she wants to fucking do and learn to accept it, otherwise just do not hang around her anymore and split up and go find someone else that you wouldn't be unhappy about for having slept around and had a substantial quantity of partners in the bedroom.

But if you are with an open relationship with her, then big fucking deal, you can sleep with other people too if you want to in that kind of a relationship, but in the end you two are still together, well for most part any way.

• Thanks for MHO! I hope you figured it all out by now. If I were you, I'd probably would have left as soon as there are red flags and signs that she may be very very promiscuous and dishonest about it.

What Girls Said 9

• It means she does not care about your feelings, and she also does not have any feelings for you like love, respect, companionship, sympathy, admiration etc. She just has lust. If it was around 6-10 I would say she is experimenting and it is normal in her age , and it is also a good thing to discover herself, but more than 30 I think it means she is nasty or she has some kind of sex-obsession related issues. I would stop seeing her, and try not even to touch her because I simply wonder if she is std-free.

• " When i told her i was worried she told me she can't promise anything"

Dump her. "" can't promise me anything"" - RED FLAG. HUUUGE red flag.

• Let her go. That many is a sign for problems. And she can't promise anything? Move on ! She doesn't care who she has sex with and you obviously don't matter to her. Just somebody to look good on her arm.

• Meaning she does not care about your feelings and whatever happens ( if she found a man to sleep with) be prepared for a break up.

• Um... dump her nasty ass lol

• thoughts? OOOOH yeah! Just one: RUN!

• Whoa, go girl go!

• at least she's being honest most women would lie

• Why get into a relationship with her knowing her history and knowing that you weren't ok with it?

What Guys Said 17

• Are you the same troll that has been asking the same type of questions, or do you have a troll crew? xD

• then why the hell are you with her if she can't promise anything. Don't let your dick think for you. Dump her and save yourself

media2.giphy.com/media/edcvqBDcoODYI/200_s.gif

• Serious relationship-not the right partner at all you got to be stupid (not you literally) to think that she will be able to just be with you and not cheat (she's not that clean either which is a huge disgust to me)

Sex/fuck buddy-sure man if that's what your into but don't get mad when you know she is sleeping with someone else and has been fucked. Don't develop feelings. (Or don't even do this at all bc personally I think that only sex is stupid and not the right choice in life)

• She is telling you how it is. You know her well enough. Now the choice is yours. It's pretty clear from what she says that she won't change. So you have a decision to make. You either accept it or you don't. No need to be nasty to her. She has been honest with you. Are you in or out?

• I've heard of people having sex while traveling but I've never heard of sex with a new guy every week while traveling. She can't promise she won't have sex with guys while traveling? I'm not sure why you'd be with her. She sounds like her desire would fit better in a casual sex situation or open relationship maybe.

• She originally wanted an open relationship but i said that was a no go. So she surprised me my suggesting we try a proper relationship, and it's lasted 8 months so far

• Okay, the number of people she slept with is not really that relevant, however the fact that she says she can't promise to not sleep with anybody while traveling on her own is fucked up as hell. That probably means that she is already planning to have sex with random people behind your back. Learn from what she did to her ex, that will most likely be what will happen to you soon. I'd say break off that shit, you don't want a girlfriend who doesn't seem to give a shit about you at all.

• "When i told her i was worried she told me she can't promise anything. Any thoughts"
    She is a fucking whore. What is there to think about? She will cheat again and again and again until it comes to your brain that a snake is better then her.
    Dump her ass as soon as possible in the most cruel way you can think off. In fact I encourage you to cheat on her and tell her about it and then dump her.

• She's not a monogamous person. Unless you can accept that then you should break up with her.

Honestly there's no shame in wanting to have multiple partners.

• time to get a new girlfriend.

• Dude, it's her life and if she wants to screw half of Europe she can. If you can't trust her or whatever then stop seeing her.

• Please explain how you have a girlfriend of 8 months and you spend 2 summers with her?

• I did not spend 2 summers with her, i think you misread

• I think you should double the number she told you
    I don't think she can stand serious relationship
    Google :why sluts can't be good wife

• More experience = hot

• She is prostituation

• Cut her off dude. If she says she can't promise you anything then She is a bitch. Let her go do her own thing with other guys. You should find a girl who actually respects you and hasn't slept with everyone over seas.

• troll

• She a hoe, get out.