Black girls are ugly?

Okay so, i came across a forum discussing how people are repulsed by black girls and we are the ugliest race on the planet. LOL i'm not at all offended. I'm just curious as to what you all think? And why? Is it the dark skin? features? please specify. ( PLEASE DON'T BRING IN PERSONALITY. and how " ghetto, loud, etc" black girls are that's not what i'm looking for.)
I know i'm not ugly and i've never been called ugly in my life, i'm black and Portuguese and i get approached by white men and others all the time however they always think i'm Hispanic.
Feel free to name black women celebs you do find attractive.

I'm never been and probably will never be sexually aroused by a white person but i can see one and think oh he's cute. is it like that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• It depends on where you ask this question. Go to Africa and they'll think black women are the hottest. It's all about culture.
    Here in the West, most people are white, so we tend to be more attracted to white people because they're the same race. Same in Africa with blacks.
    I don't think black women are ugly (not all, of course). Are they my preference? Well, no, but there's still some that I do find attractive. My main issue is not with the color, but with the features. I'm more attracted to white features, which isn't something most black women have. But the same thing happens with Asians, they have small eyes and round, flat noses, when my preference is big eyes and small pointy nose.
    Most of the times it's not about color but about features.

• It depends on the person. Also, the media has not been very kind in portraying a positive image for blacks. What they show are things with "shock" value to sell their product.

Most people regardless of color are either more attractive or more ugly when you get to know them. Younger people are much easier to influence and I honestly believe this attitude in large part comes from the media.

• I find black women beautiful and attractive, if you follow some 20th century propaganda bullshit stereotype then I've I got one for you too.
    https://i.imgflip.com/wfhec.jpg

• Statistically black girls are the least appealing race in the US as you can see here:

blog.okcupid.com/.../

Physical reasons:

- All women of all ethnicities are lighter skinned than their male counter-parts on average. This is generally seen as an attraction factor for men - aka men biologically find lighter skin attractive. So when you live in a country thats mainly white you can 1+1 yourself.
    - Black women seem to be too much making them sometimes seem disproportional. While many men really dig hourglasses, there definitely is a too much. Like too big a butt, etc.
    - Black women look too masculine. Femininity is attractive to most men, black women are the least feminine looking by nature (having a butt and boobs isn't all there is to femininity).

Socially/Psychologically:

- Black women suffer from certain toxic elements among the black communities that creates a negative stereotype about them
    - There are several of obnoxious black women giving the decent ones a bad reputation.
    - Anything relating to ghetto is a turn-off.

Those are the reasons I see, but aren't necessarily how I feel or think about black women. What you do with that is up to you.

My personal reasoning why I am not too attracted to black girls is simply that they often don't have that sense of delicate femininity.

• I'm a white guy and I certainly don't thing black girls and women are ugly. They are just as likely to be attractive and beautiful as girls of any other race. In fact, their beautiful dark skin tone is just that: beautiful.

• I honestly couldn't care less about race but I know that there's a lot of people that care. Once I was studying abroad, I'm white by the way, and there was this black girl that worked out in the same gym I was. Really, she was gorgeous, one of the most beautiful I have ever seen and her body was also very hot. I heard some friends making comments about her, they were all black, and when I said I thought she was beautiful, they got really surprised. They told me that they thought that, because I'm white, I wouldn't think she was attractive. seriously, wtf?

• I think beauty there's beauty in all races.

• Some of the best looking women I have ever seen have been Black. I don't know who came out with that nonsense but if people deny there are attractive Black women they need to get their eyes tested.

I find Naomie Harris (Miss Money Penny from the recent James Bond films) very attractive.

• Actually i love the dark dark skinned women hell Kenyan women are one of my top 5

• Everyone has their own taste.
    I personally prefer lighter skinned women since they're the only ones that I can get sexually aroused by.
    There are some features black women have that I like such as a big butt but the skin tone is a big turn off for me.

Don't let others taste affect you.

• Well, to be honest, I don't find black women attractive. And it's not personality, since a lot of the black women I've met were pretty hospitable people.

The main reason that I can explain is because I simply haven't been exposed to them a lot. I grew up in a white neighborhood and am used to seeing white faces. It's the same reason why I don't even find my own race of Asian women attractive either.

• definitely not !! However there seems to be a belief that black women are NOT attracted to white men , whereas black man / white woman pairings are quite common. BW / WM pairings are starting to gradually grow in number , one attractive black female friend of mine , Marlene , prefers white men.

• Nah really, honestly I watch black girl porns If I like how she looks. Also there was a black girl in my neighborhood, damn I didn't see an ass like that... just sayin.

I would do a black girl, seriously.

• That reminds me of a question on here I saw the other day about a girl who asked why people gave a black girl such low rating. She thought it was because she was black.

http://i.imgur.com/qK2wzLC.png

She's black, and I think she's quite attractive.

• It's a preference thing. Black girls aren't ugly because they're black, but there are people who aren't attracted to them because of that. Like I only like Indian/brown girls. I can look at a white girl, or a black girl, or any other race of girl and see that they're attractive but like, I'm not attracted to them.

• And likewise, there are people who find black girls insanely attractive because of their skin.

• What about people who are mixed with Indian? I am Indian and Black actually, so Im just wondering. I dont look either though, most people think I am Hispanic.

• @Bribri12996
      That'd probably be different on a case by case scenario honestly. Like, I'd need to seethe girl in question and then I'd just kinda know.

• I don't care about race to be honest. I have fallen in love twice and both were girls from my own ethnicity.

• Black girls to me are ugly.

• Every single ethnicity has hot girls...

Damn, doe. Fapped to them 😁

rs1208.pbsrc.com/.../6scgoj.jpg

• I dated a girl before
    I only noticed and labeled her as black when I was asked here

• Rihanna is attractive. But she's the only black woman I've ever found attractive. Sorry.

• Some black women need attitude adjustment, because they really don't know how to talk to people without being rude

• The actress that plays Jessica Pearson from suits is quits attractive

• No, But they are racist as fuck.

• This man on YouTube always told me the darker a girl's skin is the uglier she is..

• dark skin in general is ugly, light skin black is ok

• Some people are just like that.

• What you saying? Black girls are oooh la la.

• im a brown guy. And DAMN!! Some black women are just sensational!! :D. Im a skinny guy so i would want a skinny girl like this www.thenug.com/sites/default/pub/060913/hbc12.jpg i find her quite delicious. No way are black women the ugliest race. There is no such thing, you can find amazing girls in any race. As long as your a good girl, your not in any of that ghetto shit. Your not aggressive, your feminine. You love and respect like white people, i would have no problems :). I dont have a particular race i prefer though

• Black girls are a big NO NO. Too ugly for my taste. Brown is as far as I can get attracted to

• Lots of white girls having black daughters, lol. From most desirerable to least.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 19

• Oh yeah hardly anyone hasn't heard shit like "Black girls are ugly.", "Bisexuals are sluts.", "Virgins are prudes." etc. etc. before.. Honestly, statements like that never fail to amuse me solely because they are just so ridiculous as they're hard to outdo in terms of ignorance and stupidity. And before anyone plans to come at me with the "preference" argument, no - there's a big difference between having preferences and putting a label on a specific body of people. But what can I say? Bigots be bigots..

media.giphy.com/media/KYNywoibU1PQ4/giphy.gif

• I just think everyone is different and so many ways and we can't be assholes and judge them for it.

• *applies lip gloss* ugly where? *flips hair* not over here. *puts on shades* my melanin is beautiful #blackgirlsrock

• Guys that think we're ugly are probably ugly themselves. All races have beautiful and ugly men and women. But to say all black women are ugly says something about that person, not black women.

• I find Many Black Girls, here, dear, are probably Some of the Most Beautiful Girls in the World.
    I woke up one day and decided "I don't Wanna be White anymore" so I Began To... Tan.
    Good luck and No worries, Gorgeous, Inside and Out, I have NO DOUBT. xx

• A small group of ppl's neg. opinion doesn't mean anything. Dont let an internet opinion represent truth.

• I find black girls attractive and date them at every opportunity. I also find black girls to be less sexually inhibited. Black chics know how to get their freak on!

• easy solution: stop hanging around places like stormfront lmao

• 1|1
  • I think that black girls are by far the sexiest race! I'm envious of their natural curves and their afro hair!

• I think black women can be very beautiful! I like it when they let their hair go natural too, it's so pretty

• Depends on the girl. I know I'm not ugly lol. Never been called ugly before in my life I can get guys easily. But yeah that's how some people feel but who cares what they think 😂😂😂

• a lot of people are into mixed black women, i think dark black skinned women have it the worst

• true even within the black race,

• I've actually envied black women many times for their beauty. So I can't say that I think they aren't beautiful :)

• Black girls are definitely no ugly. I get jealous of them at times.

• I mean I'm an unattractive black girl..

• you shoudn't feel that way but your still young you'll see your beauty soon.

• Sure...

• Society: " I love (white/asian/hispanic) women. I think they are the most beautiful, intelligent, classy and feminine. I don't like black women because they are loud, obnoxious, ghetto, dirty, smelly, ugly and uneducated, but I'm not racist. It is just a preference."

Black women to each other: "black is beautiful"

Society: "Wrong!!! You are racist! All women are beautiful."

Me: 😐

• No black girls are not ugly. Most of them are beautiful.

• i am not looking down on anyone! but i only like halfcasts their skin is perfect i just love the mix but i'm referring to mixed people i don't like the big nose and huge lips on most black men, their skin is too dark for me but please don't think of me as of some racist bitch please, this goes for most of the time but i saw some black women and men that were stunning i just don't think that's the case with the majority, i am also not attracted to japanese men but i totally adore japan and their culture and everything about them. It's just about the type and looks

• Some are, some aren't. It's just like every race. Beyoncé is black and so is Lupita Niango (no idea how to spell her last name.) anyway, I think black women can have exotic and striking features. I saw a woman on the subway the other day who seemed to be mixed and she was gorgeous