White guys: Are you into black girls?

I'm black and most of the guys I've been attracted to are white (not a preference, I just live in a town with a lot of white males so there's not many other choices lol). Some of them are very attracted to me and some just simply say they don't date black girls, whether due to cultural differences, or just personal preferences, and the rest say they would try to pursue black women but find them very intimidating. So I'm just wondering, are white guys attracted to black girls? (When I say black girls, PLEASE don't picture just the stereotypical loud black girl with attitude or whatever haha)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white and I'm attracted to black girls.
    To me love knows no bounds and isn't based solely on the color of someone's skin , their gender or sexual orientation.

White guys who like black girls are very attractive to me for some reason, there's very few of you guys lol, your kind is rare ;)

You should!! Lol hopefully you meet a nice black girlives and make lots of cute biracial babies :) and haha why thankyou ;)

Who knows that just might happen
      And you're more than welcome. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is white and thought that he would only ever fall in love with a white girl. Well... I'm Indian, and he fell in love me with me. So, I think that even a guy with a strong racial preference can find himself throwing that preference to the breeze if he runs into the right girl. (In other words, even a guy who says "I don't date black girls" may find himself eating his words one day.)

What Guys Said 37

• DEFINITELY. I'm actually convinced that I'll marry a black woman. However, finding the right one is a painful process. Their humor is much much different and even how they talk and carry a conversation is different.
    Sometimes I end up embarrassing myself for dropping a joke or a humorous line because it means something entirely different. This shit is hard to understand fully.

Haha I like you already! Keep trying though, the right woman will come along eventually! The fact that you're pretty adamant on marrying a black woman is pretty cool too, persistence is attractive!!

• Totally. When I was in middle school it was just eh. But I noticed that I only seem to attract black girls. That got me interested in checking out black girls. So yeah, I like black girls.

• Of course. Every race.

• I grew up in a culturally segregated rural town, so I didn't have a lot in common with most of the black girls in my school, but if I had -- like I have with some of the black women I've met since then -- I would totally date a black girl.
    And I like the whole rainbow sexually, so a friends with benefits/booty call situation I'd be up for even with a black girl with whom I didn't share much in common.
    Finally... I won't lie, the exoticism of girls from a race to which I wasn't very exposed growing up adds to the sex appeal.

• Sure as long as she is the right black girl. Race has no bearing, if she turns my crank in every way!

• im white and yes i like black girls but they have to be beautiful in the way i like, (with any girl) I've seen many i liked, just not very often. but i dont approach any girl, i get rejected so i wait for the girl to approach because its better that way.

• Not particular, no. Don't find black girls too attractive, but I certainly have seen a few I do. So I wouldn't care dating a black girl, but its definitely less likely to happen.

Fair enough lol!! What would you say your chances of pursuing a black girl would be? Out of 10 lol

Well, kudos to you too. Most people here asking these kind of questions get super uphurt when I say I have no particular attraction to blacks or Asians. You definitely managed to take it like a level-headed person.

Can't be mad at you for your personal opinion, you like what you like and I can't change that haha :) thankyou!

• As long as they can make me laugh, are exciting, nice, and don't require me spending money to have fun I won't care what race they are.

• if she looks nice and has a nice character, of course.

• I'm open to every race or skin color it just depends on the individual in question for me.

• Yes, provided they AREN'T the stereotypical ghetto hoodrat.

• I'm a fair skin Latino and I do find myself attracted to black girls pretty bad! I tried to talk to two at work but somehow they didn't show an interest back But they still talked to me and flirted lightly with me and that felt cool.. nothing more.

I find that Latinos and Blacks get along and go together very well!! Similar cultures and values I guess :)

Aweh that's so cute haha

😊😊😊

• I'm not white guy :P

• No. Not at all.

So ur only into white girls? 0,0

Explain to me how it is 'hateful' to not want my race or yours to miscegenate themselves into extinction?
      Muhammed Ali expressed it well:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Man the notifications are annoying lol
      Hey hey sugar daddy ur killing me here gosh lol

• of course

• I am open to dating black women but I have always had the impression that a lot of black women wouldn't date a white guy, so I have never bothered to ask any out.

It all depends on the girl herself, some would never date a white guy, while some are very open to it and prefer them over any other race lol

• "Are white guys attracted to black girls?"

Some are, some aren't. I am, though.

That's true, and that's great that you like black girls! Your kind is rare ;)

• Yes, I love them.

• Yes I am.

• I'm a black guy. Some white guys do like black women, but it seems to be that they have this idea that black skin isn't very beautiful or something. I too like white girls and am more attracted to them, but I hate when white guys actually think black skin isn't very attractive.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my black men lol!!! I don't date white men exclusively, it just happens to be a lack of black men where I live

And that's understandable, I've heard cases like that from both black men and women who live in mostly white areas. I do now too, and I love the white pussy, lol. I still think black women can be damn sexy though.

• oh yes i love black girls if i could i marry one to bad no black girl likes me :(

• Not black girls but I really like brunette girls.. they r so cute

• That could depend on where you live (noticed you're from Canada) on whether guys in your area would date black girls. I don't oppose it, I have found some attractive but probably not as many as white girls. Hope this helps...

It did!! Thanks for sharing :)

Really? Didn't think people ever visited Ancaster, hope you enjoyed it though!! And lol haha if there are, I haven't found any 😂😅

Provincial baseball tournaments! :-P

You just gotta keep trying, and approach men you like as well, maybe a lot of them think that you wouldn't be into them because they're white so they don't end up trying.

• Your race doesn't matter, if you are pretty then why not?

• I'm attracted to some black girls, but I am attracted to East Asians the most of any ethnicity.

• Most aren't thats just the truth

I'd say it depends on the individual person

Sure just like anything, it always depends

But overall, its no they dont.. The fact that you are even asking this question is testament to what im saying

• nope

• I don't know why but I'm not attracted to black girls at all

Ouch haha! I'll try not to take that one personal ;)

@Naughtygirlishere not really. Almost everyone has preferences and you can't control who and what you find attractive so it's completely normal and okay to not be attracted to people of certain races

Um-hum 😑!

• No. Unless she's as hot as Beyonce or Michelle Obama.

• I'm currently crushing on a black girl I work with.

• More from Guys
    7

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I hope i dont offend but this is something that depresses me.

I feel bad for black girls because i think they get a bad wrap from the perceived "WorldStarHipHop" culture. Iv over heard white guys saying they'd never date a black girl because they're unlady like and have attitudes and i think a lot of guys have this exact mindset. But that's not to say white guys won't ever date a black woman. Look Bill Burr and Robert Di Niro, jeez a black girl snagged the freakin Taxi Driver and Godfather!

That said lot of times black women have to work really hard to break the stereotypes and i have noticed women in a WM/BW relationship tend to act extra classy and polite.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! I love your response, you seem like a really nice person ❤😊

• Black girls can be super pretty <3

• yes they are

• I think it's an individual thing. I live in a large city where there are a lot of interracial relationships. I see plenty of couples that are black girls and white guys

• You are very pretty. Don't worry I know some White men who like Black Women.

• Some are, I'm not too pressed about it because it's an individual thing and I've only liked 1 white guy before.

• I guess it all depends on the person and where you live.

• White guys are attracted to black women. I don't know where the stigma is coming that they aren't.

I guess media portrays it that way and also most interracial couples I've seen are either white men and Asian women or black men and white women

I think older white men are not attracted, but the ones that are my age don't really seem to care about race.

• Black girls r hot

• It all depends on the person

• Most aren't. But most black women aren't interested in white men. You're rare

There are more than you think but they don't make it very public because people label you as a self hater. My sister is into white guys and people give her a hard time for it.

@reixun I'm just basing this off dating stats with over 2.4 million people. Black women gave white men the least amount of replies.