Why are black men so desperate for white girls?

It seems that black men get soo happy when they're dating a white or latina or Asian girl, its sooo funny..
I let a black guy take me to winter formal in high school and he was so happy.
He would walk proud and head high up like he was something big for walking next to me blonde blue eye girl, he would smile at people looking and wink.
But i made it clear the next day that he was nothing more than a friend..
Nothing about skin color but i just dont find blacks attractive but it doesn't mean that its impossible for me to date one.

I've dated just 1 guy who was Latino and the rest are all white. But he was a super cute brown Latino but its just a lot easier to find cute guys that are white, sorry but it just is.
But its funny how black guys get soo happy and they like to show everyone but it only makes them look low to be honest..
I've never seen a different ethnicity to act like that, my ex never even cared if i was white.
What is so special about us? :')

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Most dudes i know are proud to have an attractive girl, race doesn't matter

• i prefer black gurls myselff

• I think blonde hair and blue eyes are the last for black men.

• There is a stereotype that white girls don't usually date black guys. Him getting to show you off increases his social credit among his friends. Thats usually why guys date when they are young as far as I can tell. I mean it isn't the only reason guys date but I have noticed guys desperate for any relationship (not just for sex) instead of liking a girl and going after her.

• I don't find white girls special they are just human beings to me. I like humble down to earth girls. I don't like cocky or stuck up think act better than people like u.

• Not every day a guy get to go out, with the First Lady

• I don't know lol

• racial fetishism maybe has something to do with it.

• Are you White or Hispanic?

White Irish

And why don't find black men? Are generally speaking of African American or Caribbean?

• I'm black and I like white girls, but I'm not desperate for them.

• Its just a fetish to be honest

• But they're not... Based on the things you said, why would any man, let alone a black man, be so desperate for you?

• Who wouldn't want a sexy White babe.. Hmmmm. White, Arabs, blacks and Asians men love em white babes like me. I'm Asian and I love em blonde babes hmm so hot.

What Girls Said 6

• " :') "

• ere we gooooooooooooooooooooooo again ladies and gents

ROUND - 123457801010104848304839057857047071047943947390

http://i44.tinypic.com/2jhzet.gif

please take a seat and enjoy the show. Popcorn is available at all times. We prefer as much as noise as you can make. And lewd comments are most welcome as well. Please remember that the brain cells you'll lose from this is irreversible. GAG does not cover brain damage for obvious reasons. We hope you enjoy your stay on this thread.

• Wow thays crazy. i date any race , white black i dont care. In a way u r kinda right , some white women r crazy about black men too. so it goes both ways i see that al lot enough that they refuse their own race as well. so u can't just say black men

• black guys are sexy, I probably will end up having mixed kids, they are so beautiful
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f18f78a67b.jpg

Ew lol

Are u talking about me or this Megan chick?

Megan chick.

• I literally dont know, but one thing about black men for sure is that their breath stinks like a mutherfuker.
    I refuse to sit behind anyone who is black in my school.
    Because at any moment they can turn around to ask a question only to kill you with his dragon breath

• You are going to make a lot of black chicks pissed.