Do you feel regret for not approaching a gorgeous girl?

It seems if a girl knows she's gorgeous, she'll know you're trying to talk to her because you think she's attractive.
which makes you lose some of her respect, instantly. That's why I don't approach a lot of girls.

Yet whenever I see a girl I that can't stop glancing at because she's just so beautiful, and I don't talk to her: I'm filled with awful regret at not trying to find out what could have been.

So do you have regrets when you don't approach her?

Most Helpful Guy

• The most beautiful girls are the best ones to talk to, cause most guys think like you, so they don't get approached as much as you think they do.

But yeah, sometimes when I don't approach a girl I really find attractive, I end up regretting it, but I forget about it fast.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Dude you are so wrong lol. Do not ever be scared to talk to a girl because you think she is too pretty.

She's a person, don't put her on a pedestal. She is not going to instantly think you are talking to her just because you think she's gorgeous. In fact they get approached much less because of guys thinking the exact same thing you are.

• Not really. I have no real attraction to her beyond the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous. But there are plenty hot chicks out there, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. But I don't have a hard time talking to hot chicks, either. Probably because I'm flirting without even noticing it. All my friends think I'm a huge flirt, but I'm just being friendly and talkative. I hav enough hot friends

• A few times I have. What's worse is there's times where you think back and realized: fuck she probably liked me.

• Then go talk to her. Who knows, she may not be as arrogant as you think.