What makes a girl intriguing?

Guys, what makes you interested in a girl? Besides her looks. Like what traits have you found in girls that actually spark your interest and set her apart from others?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls with super strong opinions, peculiar personal taste in art and media, their own fashion sense, and deep-seated disdain for fake, plastic, pop culture pablum is a must. Also, moral indignation about crime and war and corruption, gotta have that. I'm looking for a fellow adult to team-up with and try to navigate the real world and avoid the pitfalls together, not some girl who wants to be the Britney Spears to my Kevin Federline. You know what I mean? You want to intrigue me? Show me you have a brain. Show me you have manners, show me you're a kind and helpful person, show me that you can be fun and silly, but serious too. You want to intrigue me? Show me honesty tempered with tact. Show me cunning tempered by compassion. Show me fierceness tempered by fidelity. I don't know, do you think I have crazy high standards?

Not high standards at all, not gonna toot my own horn but Im pretty much as you describe and know of only a few others like me

@Elisa13 Nothing wrong with that. Just keep in mind, if he doesn't treat you right, there's somebody out there that will.

thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Day ass jk Lol um when she's funny.

What Guys Said 19

• I'll question the following ; Is she's genuine and fake, how she act around her family, friends, and associates vs me, how much control do she have over herself or do she follow and listen to everybody else. Is she smart or do she play dumb. Is she insecure and over think stuff or is she calm and collective. It takes me two minutes to figure all of it out without talking to her.

So basically you'll want to know how she works but nothing besides that like things such as hobbies, interests, or passions really interest you?

The way she act and how well she respects me.

If she's approaches me that's lovely, if she talks to me that's cool, if she laughs genuinely and not fake just be nice that's cool, tells me what she do with her time is cool and making advancements is hot!!

• If she is laid back, funny, chill, open to hear other peoples ideas (not adopt them as her own, Just hearing them out) , listens, helps to bring out the best in the guy she is talking to.

I always go back to my favorite bible verse, that reads like a poem
    4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

If one makes an effort (guy or girl) to work towards that list, natural inner beauty will result. At least thats what I think

• When a girl smiles a lot, being fun, be comfortable close to you, not being too shy. I like it when we have common interests, but i will be happy to explore new things too, learn from her. I don't care if this girl has a social life, many friends and stuff. The main thing that sparks my interest in her is when she is really honest with me.

• confidence and intelligence There is this girl that works at a grocery store that I go to a lot at least 3 times a week. I never even noticed her until she came up to me. Another girl I talked to was going to college and she was writing a paper for one of her classes we had a great debate/discussion about the topic of her paper. Both of these instances really got me interested in them.

• Example:

20 cats are in a shelter. All but one of them are frantic and meowing, one is calm and walks up to you. Which cat draws most of your attention?

Traits:

Good sense, a calm nature, above average intelligence, an interest in self improving, being introspective, an interest in self defense and self reliance, being humble. These are all good traits in my mind.

• If she speaks her mind and actually means what she says also if she could make me laugh that would be great.

• When they aren't excessively loud, and into makeup and alcohol and other stupid things. I'm more likely to be interested if she looks slightly reserved, but not so much that we can't even talk 3 sentences.

• Her face her body her attitude and her values

• Well that depends on the girl lol.

• Her personality, I like a girl who is lively, not shy. A girl that likes to do stuff like base jumping etc. I dont like girls who are shy and are scared of everything.

• Her social poise.

• Nothing at all.

Is it all about looks?

• A conservative one; an intelligent woman; with high moral and values; and of course, a Christian active in the ministry.

• Same interests.

• I like girls with a sense of humor, also not gonna lie... a hot bod😍

• Personality>Face>Eyes>everything else

• My opinion of her behavior. Not her behavior.

• I like needy girls, that is very femine for me. I like girls that don't play mind games and are honest and straight. After those 2 personally I like girls who work out and want to improve themselves every day (so hot this one). Girls who read, are intelligent can debate over things are intriguing too. And finally if she isn't like a dead fish in sex is good thing :P

• Big. Butts. Especially. The. White. And. Spanish. Ones. 😍

What Girls Said 0