Would you date a girl with these qualities?

--> 5'9", gray silver hair (naturally brown), 32B boobs, size 4, 18 years old, nose pierced w/ hoop, some tattoos
--> Smart: top 1% of her class of 1500, 35 on ACT, 1570 on SAT, straight A's
--> career prospects: doctor
--> Funny likes jokes and to joke around
--> very conservative (president of young republicans club, big trump supporter, and LOVES guns)
--> very clingy, won't let go of you and loves to talk and be together
--> can be annoying
--> speaks English, Russian, and French
--> swims and plays basketball
--> loves the NBA (pacers fan)

You can ask me anything else but based on this would you be willing to give me a chance and date me?
If you vote in the poll please explain your answe thanks!
If not what is (are) your deal breaker (s)?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 28

• Wow, that list is... so conflicted but good. I'm going to break it down
    --> 5'9", gray silver hair (naturally brown), 32B boobs, size 4, 18 years old, nose
    pierced w/ hoop, some tattoos
    (You are too young for me. That being aside I don't care about headlight size, I enjoy women with style though)
    (I do not like highly intelligent (booksmart) women and most men do not either. I really like experience/street smart women though)
    --> career prospects: doctor
    (Highly intelligent AND authoritive career prospect. F- NO. haha. Let's face it, all women who are doctors or cops, or some up there title are going to just date each other. Honestly, I do pretty well for a living and every year it gets higher. Probably in 5yrs I'll earn more than the typical doctor (non-surgeon) but there is no way she's going to have any respect for me. I collect money from renters, I'm not a noble deal.
    (AWESOME)
    (Nope, wouldn't date you ever. You are American. You would never be able to successfully date a Canadian. We are not into politics. We know that they are all dirty crooked messes. Me and you would never get along. I'd say something like "You should probably realize that the pres. is actually just a spokesperson so you are following a puppet. Then you'd hate me.)
    (Most men hate this but I like it, unless it's TEXT/phone needy in a negative way. No one likes a girl who you are hanging with for the whole day then you get home and she's mad in texting because she send something to you when you were driving and you didn't respond 5min ago.)
    --> can be annoying
    (No, I don't mind that you are a women. Oops, BURN! lol (ok, you said earlier you like humor but how about dry-humor? haha)
    --> speaks English, Russian, and French
    (I'm neutral about it. I got a thing for Spanish though. Spanish is a +. )
    --> swims and plays basketball
    (Do I have to do that to if we are dating cause then I would say I wouldn't date you. I just am not good with basketball and it's not my thing.)
    --> loves the NBA (pacers fan)
    (Don't think you'd like me, but I would ignore it and date you anyways. if you were not so young of course (and the other doctor stuff)

• 23d

Wow that's a good breakdown
      I want to go into neurosurgery so ya I guess that does make me kinda authoritative and ambitious.
      As for politics I do get it's all a game that's why I'm a trump supporter he's an outsider in a place where Hillary is owned by soros.
      But ya I do like humor that was a good joke

• 23d

See, there is no such thing as a relationship that is successful with two dominant individuals which is why someone is always submissive. Even with gay relationships. There is always a softer male then a more stronger male (and women of course).
      Problem is 99% of men are dominant. Even if you are a submissive individual it will be really difficult for you to respect an individual because of all of that school and saving lives, and cutting out tumors, and what not. They will have to surpass your knowledge level (with schooling).

See, I actually know a lot about neuropsychology. A fierce amount but I don't have any documents for proof or paid education to prove it rendering myself to be "talking smack even if I'm right" to you.
      Well, not now because you are young now once a few years pass.

Either way random dating for you will be pointless. You should go for exceptionally self disciplined professionals. They are pretty boring though. lol

• Very clingy and annoying can be a problem. I like talking everyday and all that, but not every single second of the day, I'll eventually want some time alone.
    The silver hair is a 50-50 thing, meaning that it's something I have to see how it looks to give a good opinion. Same with the tattoos.

Besides that, the rest sounds very good to me.

• Strange combination of traits...

I would be interested in having her as a friend but not a girlfriend.

• 23d

Why is it strange?

• 23d

Your other traits are kinda rare too, being a doctor and loving guns.

• 23d

Oh ya that's true. But you usually won't see the liberal girls be a size 4 and care about anyone other than themselves.

• I voted yes but I actually think no, I was going to say I would give it a try if we were closer to the same age but then I read "very clingy" and my mind went NNNNNNOPE!

The trump/replublican thing bothers me a little but you are young and impressionable and can be converted to libertarian or maybe even an anarchist so it's ok

• 23d

And yeah I just spelled it replublican, boom.

• 23d

Ya I know that haha but I still like how it looks so I won't change it

• 23d

lmao good, don't change yourself just to attract people because it's not your real self

• I voted yes cause i have an open mind and most attributes are positive to me, but those two nearly killed your chances (for me):

--> very conservative
    --> very clingy

I don't mind being political but with being very conservative I also suppose religion plays a big role in your life... and that's one of the biggest turn offs for me, a deeply religious girl...

Also very clingy sounds super annoying, I like some breathing space in a relationship, thank you.

• Sounds pretty great to me, why are you asking?

• 23d

I'm leaving high school and going to college but before that I'm working second semester and summer so like 9 months at Eli Lilly in Indianapolis so I'm going to be alone in like the dating world and I wanna know how that'll work out

• not a fan of very conservative and super clingy... but other than that, sure. I guess I'd give her a chance

• Pacers fan💔💔 nope 😂😂😂 jk yeah. Not to keen of the grey hair. Only like natural hair colors.

• I liked it until I saw trump supporter tbh 😅😅

• 23d

Is politics really that big of a thing for you?

• 23d

thanks haha. Ya he is he makes me laugh the shit he says and does and his Twitter is the best thing ever.

• 23d

I didn't know that was his real twitter...😅

• No cause of the nose piercing.
    It's a huge turn off for me.

• "Big Trump Supporter"... So probably not.

• 23d

Why are politics such a big thing?

• 23d

I think both liberals and conservatives have merit and need to be respected and can respect each other. But that's just me.

• 23d

You can respect someone without being with them.

• You sound great except for supporting trump.

• 23d

That's cool cuz I wouldn't date a steelers fan.

• 23d

No I've been a patriots fan for years that was my first game lmao

• 23d

Ok i can respect that lol.

• It like anything - A guy would have to get to know you first - Your list some pros and cons probably different for each guy - Overall sounds good

• If the range counts as date night, forget date- hell, marry me haha.

• 23d

Lmao that'd be the best date

• Так как мы говорим на тех же языках, je le consid√©rerais, definitely!

• 23d

Ochin Horosho me govorim nu pa francuski huja
      Je suits contente que vous me considériez

• Sure, It matches me if you like to joke around because I like making jokes.

• No because I'm aromantic/asexual and I still wouldn't date you if I wasn't asexual/aromantic.

• Guns are the tools of cowards. Pass.

• I just don't like your appearance. It's a big no. Others are okay...

• 23d

What don't you like about it?

• 23d

I'm petty sure I'm average height
      And size 4 is pretty thin haha

• 23d

Too tall for me.. I'm 5'4" :D

• The only thing that matters to me is do we connect.

• Seriously? I would love to have a girlfriend like you.

• 23d

Any particular reason like what's the best quality?

• 23d

I like everything about that. I'm not into sports but would definitely watch it and play them with her as long as she doesn't mind her man losing, lol. I was never very athletic.

• 23d

Haha I'm not too good at sports either I just swim and play bb but I love watching them

• 😂 its like you put out a whole speed dating ad up on yourself

• 23d

Ya I need to know my chances in the dating world

• 23d

well you definitely got a chance but no one will know that about you until actually talking to you, so carry yourself the right way, and stand out. that'll get guys to want to talk to you and then once they hear all that, they will be sold (for the most part)

• 23d

Okay thanks!

• i hate chick sizes... have to see how the frame carries it... but dem boobies... the poor boobies... most it looks good but da boobies :(

someone has to save da tatas...

• not really, i don't like doctors.

• The nose thing and tattoos almost made me say no, but i would.

• i like darked haired women that speak german

• Certainly not. These are deal breakers:

• Depends, I'm very liberal so if you had a problem with that it wouldn't work out

Also you're smarter than me, which is pretty good bc intelligence is attractive

• 23d

Unlike most people on here I'm fine with political differences so that's be okay
      But would you date me from the stuff I said?

• 23d

Only thing I don't like is the nose piercing and tattoos, but that could be overlooked if you had a really good personality

• 23d

Oh okay thanks!

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I'm not attracted to women, I don't like nose piercings, I don't like clingy people, and most of all I don't like conservatives.

• 23d

Well I don't like liberals and their gun control and immigration policies so we're even.

• I was sold until "very conservative"

• 23d

You wouldn't date someone just based off of political views?

• 23d

Because of trump also, I'm done with politics. People who are into politics are very opinionated and even close minded. People will say whatever it takes to win.

• I honestly will because you sound sexy and intelligence is a major turn on for me. Knowing French is a bonus :*

• I don't think so.

• 23d

Why not?

• 23d

Is political beliefs the only thing lmao
      Damn y'all are pretty petty we can want similar things and support different candidates

• 23d

Political beliefs are not something disconnected from personality. Political beliefs give an insight into how someone views the world and how they view the people around them. Different political parties often propose contrasting policies and they can be big dividers and again can show how you view people, such as policies on abortion and immigration. It is not petty to be cautious of how that ties into someone's personality and it is something people should consider.