Would you date a bisexual person?

• Im straight I would
  • Im straight I wouldn't
  • Im gay I would
  • Im gay i wouldn't
  • Im bi I would
  • Im bi I wouldn't

What Girls Said 25

• I'm bi and I would. People's votes for this are hilarious 😂

• I'm straight, but I wouldn't mind. As long as the relationship is healthy, and we are only interested in each other, I don't mind if my guy was attracted to both men and women.

• Im straight and yes of course, I don't know why people wouldn't?

• It's a deal breaker.

• I am bisexual.

• I'm straight and I wouldn't date a bisexual guy. I would be always wondering if he really liked me and if he was happy with me.

• Bisexual people should date eachother
    Whats the obsession lgbt have ith straight people? We want our wn kind ave us alone

Plus its not manly for a man to bend over like a bitch i like dominate men

• I sorta did... we were never official but I love him and it didn't matter to me

• I'm attracted to rather masculine men, so if he fit that description then maybe

• Absolutely not..

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• Im straight, i wouldn't.

• I'm bi and I would-- why wouldn't anyone?

• Yeah considering the fact that Im bi curious then yeah

• As a girl I would never date a bisexual man

• I'm straight and I would date a guy that's bisexual

• Yeah

• Yes I would

• I would.

• Well, I have had sex with 980 men, and 750 women, so yeah, I'm pretty bisexual:)

• yeah i think

• I would.

• I'm straight and I wouldn't

• I'm straight and I wouldn't because that's a lot of competition

• That's disgusting.

What Guys Said 21

• Why would it matter if my partner likes men and women? That just means she appreciates the beauty in both sexes. If she's with me, that is all that matters. I can not understand why people find it disgusting for someone to feel that way.

• Sure.. I would if she liked me or was into me.
    Who knows, she might help me improve a few of my skills too. ;)

• to me they are just hookers who double their business by switch-hitting...

• Yeah bi-women have it easier too a bi girl can have sex with another girl and then she could go back without being labeled a lesbian but once a guy has gay sex even its just once he will be labeled a homo for the rest of his life even if he ends up having sex with a 1000 other women or marries a woman for 30+ years.

• 14d

Because its not manly to be with other men.

• I'm straight and I wouldn't.

• Yes of course ! When someone is bisexual they know they are capable of being attractive to both genders ! When they are in a committed relationship they are just like everyone else ! Just like a heterosexual or homosexual person once they find a lover they ideally will commit, it's more about a the person than the sexual orientation

• nope.

• 15d

Why not?

• 15d

Im curious, how do you know that a bi person would crave the other sex when their in a commited relationship with someone?

• 15d

Becuase it's something they are missing and that desire is unfulfilled because they are in a committed relationship that doesn't include a woman.

• By itself, bisexuality wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

• Probably not longterm, but yes.

• Don't really mind.

• the only reason i said yes was because i dont want to assume what that means to them, even though it seems obvious, i dont want to assume anything.

• 15d

Can you rephrase your answer? I dont understand what it means

• 15d

also, could you help me with my two questions?

• 15d

Sure

• Only if we shared similar taste in women...

• Where is the option for "I'm asexual and I wouldn't"... ?

• Yes I'll date a bi-sexual girl.

• Nope

• No never

• ye just for fun n sex. nothing serious cuz they cannot be trusted ;)

• This makes girls seem to be considerably more homophobic.
    only 1/3 as many straight girls will date a bi guy as straight guys will date a bi girl?

• When I met my wife she had only been with other girls and had been sent to Christian camp to get straighten out after she was caught with two of her female chums. Now that she accepted Jesus christ into her heart and came out as a heterosexual woman she is now much happier just being herself. If she had stayed gay/bi she could never have had a righteous Christian marriage and family with five beautiful kids. God has a plan we all just have to go along with it.

• 14d

Your wifes a lesbian if she didn't like guys before that "camp". That was terrible that they forced the sky wizard's beliefs on who she should find attractive. She didn't come out as heterosexual, she just "thinks" she is.

*I call God the sky wizard because I've never heard a Christian back up their claim that God exists as the Bible defines him. Its no different then believing in wherewolves, fairies, and goblins. Its only seen as normal to believe in him because we were brought up in a society where its normal to believe in God.

Because you think its normal to do it clouds your judgement about it, the logically equivalent stories about people believing in werewolves, goblins, fairies, and mermaids aren't seen as normal so you can tell those stories are full of shit with no evidence, you would think that person is crazy.

Christianity is equally believable as those, the only difference is Christianity is seen as normal in our societies.

If we had the same understanding of

• 13d

Are people born gay or is it a sexuality constructed by their interaction with soceity?

• 12d

Im curious why are you asking after I asked you to provide proof when you clearly thought homosexuality wasn't genetic or (i assume) biological either at all a comment ago?

• As a Mormon and a Republican, we think the LGBT community is a freak show.

• 15d

You're kids will be gay, and you will be attending their gay wedding.

• 14d

@Sel22
      Its not "taught" its caused by both genetic and epigenetic factors. You could be born that way or the genes could be dormant then activated by environmental causes.

Either way its in genetics, whether you came out of the womb a gay person or environmental factors activates it.

• 14d

@Sel22
      Ill link the study.

And while im trying to find it again, whats your evidence that being gay is purely taught?

• not a chance. I prefer women who are attracted to other men exclusively. sorry

• 15d

Whats the reasoning behind it

• 15d

I have no interest in competing with other women. There will always be a part of her sexuality I cannot satisfy.
      Also, I find hypocritical how many women won't date bisexual guys cause they are not masculine, and some think it's gross. Yet they have no problem with kissing or going sexual with other girls. Such a double standard to think girl on girl sex is clean and cool, but dude on dude isn't. Well, not to me.
      I find girls who submit to men exclusively for relationships attractive, not other women, because that's what I consider feminine and attractive.