Girls with Unnatural hair colors?

I find girls with unnatural hair colors like pink, red, blue, green, purple, and multi colored very attractive! What should I do to get with a girl with that style?

What Girls Said 6

• I've had colorful hair for the past 15 years. Being an art therapist let me get away with it in a professional environment. I want the same things most women want, to be respected, trusted, valued in a relationship.
    Just remember that she has a lot more to offer in a relationship than just her hair color.
    Saying that most of my ex's joke that once you go colorful you don't go back 😜

• My hair was previously neon orange, I faded it since I intend on changing the colour. I can say as a coloured hair girl that there's no trick. You have to be that particular girl's type. Lol. That's it.

• There's more to us than just our hair colour ;) but just be yourself. I've been every colour under the sun and I like a wide variety of dudes.

• The same you'd have to do to get any other girl I guess.
    If you get a girlfriend with a natural hair colour, you can tell her you like coloured hair, but if she's not interested in dyeing it you should accept that.

• Try to get to know her better, I love other colors can't wait till my current color grows out

• 7d

I have pof it is a dating site. What should I say for a first message that will more likely get a reply?

• 7d

I will try my best! I hope I can find the Girl I am looking for soon!

• 7d

Good luck

• Looks for SJWs at college campuses.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her that you really like her hair

• You know that these girls are sluts. Right?