Is kissing a guy with facial hair painful?

I've always been attracted to facial hair... it is like a major turn on. But I've only ever kissed a guy with stubble, not a beard or anything. I like the stubble, tho my friends usually say that it hurts... is kissing a guy with a beard painful?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have a beard and I have kissed a few girls before, I never heard them ever say anything about it so I would I hope not.

What Guys Said 4

• Ive got a goatee and I've never heard my girlfriend complain about it hurting.

• no. if you rube yourface in his face maybe. But if not well iguess not never doneit bu I had have facial hair and got no complaints.

• it depends on how long ago he shaved, what type of cut and the thinkness of his hair.

• well I once had a homo experience with a guy that had facial hair and I didn't like his facial hair. it hurt.

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't hurt when you kiss them. But if you have a full out make out session your face can sometimes get a little raw lol

• Nope. I had about a half hour make out session with my boyfriend last week, and I completely forgot he even had facial hair until I sucked on his lower lip and noticed I had one of his hairs in my mouth while I was sucking. But it didn't bother me at all or hurt me or him.

• not at all. I love my guys to have facial hair.

• it doesn't hurt at all:) but it's not fun to get a mouth full of hair.

• no it doesn't hurt at all!

• not at all