How to End a Text Conversation?

So I like talking to her, but it gets to the point to stop. I usually make up an excuse of something I have to do, but I don't want to do that every time.

I'd also be interested in hearing what ways you have gotten in the past that should be avoided.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can just say, "K well ima let you go now ttyl"

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I would say "g2g. ttyl." It's not really a lie or an excuse, because it's true and it's not like she expects you to stick around all day and talk to you.

• Things in the past I've gotten, was just one word answers, honestly I'm sure everygirl is with me, on that id rather have a boy just not respond, than one word me. Just be forward with her, id be like I really like talking to you, so ill text you later tonight. or be like I think you're a sweetheart, I'm just not into texting all of the time, and maybe offer to call her? You can never go wrong with compliments!

• Just tell her nicely. Be like I really like talking to you, but sometimes I need a break. Make sure she knows you like talking to her and all, but it can get to be too much. But I will admit, doing like kermit said is a lot easier..

I do that a lot haha

Anyway hope that helped! (:

• Just be honest with her:) if you like her be real with her<3 she will your honesty in the long run

What Guys Said 2

• Smiley face. Keep on ending it that way and she'll get the hint, just like you would.

• Text you tomorrow. Night.

About to drive, ttyl.

Getting some shut eye.