What does a kiss on the cheek mean?

Just friendly? Or maybe more?

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy expecting a slap in the face or a 'farewell' if he tries a kiss on the lips.

Or a guy who doesn't want to commit hilself.

What Guys Said 6

• Generally I kiss a girl on the cheek when I'm abit shy to kiss her on the lips. I start off kissing her the odd time then do it more often, then if I think she doesn't quite know, I kiss her on her forehead and so on... Last place I go for is her neck. It's the most effective by far, I use it to get her to kiss me on the lips first. It's good because it turns them on very strongly.

• Well... depends. Unless you two are already really close friends, a kiss in the cheek will usually mean more. But if you two have been just friends for like a year or so, and hang out a lot without anything ever happening, then a kiss on the cheek is just friendly. At least... that's me. I kiss my best friend on the cheek sometimes just to be friendly and show her I care.

• It's a sweet little token of affection and good will.

• It means they just want to be friends and nothing more.

• From the opposite sex?

It means they want to kiss you fully but this is just a start.

• I kiss my mom on the cheek.

What Girls Said 2

• Its sweet. To make butterflies flutter in your stomach.

• just friendly