Would you rather date someone who is hot or cute?

&& Why?

(And I know someones datable-ness relies on personality too, but if that was out of the question...)

Most Helpful Girl

• cute looking guys with hot bodies...lol

What Guys Said 12

• Men tend to prefer women who are "cute" because men are attracted primarily towards youth indicators.

Women who are designated as "cute" tend to look younger, and more youthful.

Women who are "hot" tend to look more exotic and sexy.

Most men though will simply take whatever they can get.

Because most men are horny losers that will latch on to anything with a hole.

• I would preffer someone that's cute, because someone that's actually hot would be to full of themselves to begin with. Don't really need someone that's hot from the outside, but ugly from the inside. But someone that's cute is well worth it, knowing their humble...and not all into themselves so to speak.

• I tend to find cuteness hot, so if I go for the cute person I still get both :D

• Definitely cute. I picture a hot girl as someone who might cheat easier and have guys flirt with her ALL the time. I just wouldn't want to worry about what other guys are doing.

A cute girl I picture is someone who is attractive but less intimidating. I don't know maybe it's just me but a cute girl just makes me more happy and smiley rather than being with a hot girl.

• It seriously comes down to personality for me. Hot girls who are bitchy aren't attractive anymore. But if I had to pick between cute and hot assuming they both had the same personlity, id choose hot. Personally because I don't have a problem with jealousy and I wouldn't worry about her leaving.

But in seriousness, its all about personality and compatibility.

• Cute certainly. Hot just for a one-night stand. Hot suggests that she is high maintenance and needs constant attention, and gets constant attention from other guys and flirts with them

Cute to me sounds like she's more loyal and will stick by me. That's what I want

• Either one :)

• Definetly cute, hot girls are only for TV lol

• If You or any women saw what I looked liked, You would want to shoot your eyes out.

• cute. their not as high maintenance

• I'd date the hot girl.

• Cute. I love a good personality. Its the most important quality of dating.

What Girls Said 5

• To me it doesn't really matter. The looks are just part of the package, and the personality is the main part. I mean, if they had the personality, I'd go after cute. If they're hot, they'd get to cocky and think they're all that. I don't think I can handle that conceited personality.

• cute, I mean hot is good too, but I'd rather look at my boyfriend and go "awww he's so cute" lol

• cute, because most of the nice guys are cute.

most hot guys are jerks.

• Hot

• cute. I'm not really attracted to super hot guys. But that's the insecurity in me talking. who knows