What is it about neck kisses ?

I see it over and over again, girls saying that neck kisses make them melt in an instant, or make them want to jump the guy's bones.Do you think that's true ?and if so, Why or why not do you think its true ? (or not)Also, what do you think of kisses BEHIND your neck ? like right below your hairline at the back of your head?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok so I have to admit I got excited when I saw this question. The kiss behind your neck, the one right below the hairline. Well that's my sweet spot ...its a spot that guys dnt think to kiss very often so its tender. sensitive. arousing. I dnt mean to get in to ooouy deatil but, lets just say when my guy kisses me there...i got to have him..goose bumps come on and I get W** down there..so anyway yea its something I have to say is sensual and... I dnt know, I guess it sparks a intiment like connection along with other things..

• Lol I'm the same guy that asked the forehead kiss question ! xD your so perfect! haha, wish I meet someone like you!

• No way! LOL that's funny...haha...guess I'm drawn to your questions lol....its a sign! haha...especially because your asking anonymously lol

What Girls Said 32

• First it is very sensual and also because at times it tickles

• YES! I do like neck kisses and I tell my boyfriend that and he kind of just smiles and says whatever. Behind the neck doesn't do anything for me but I like neck kisses in general.

• It's one of the erogenous zones. By definition, it's a sensitive area that can produce sexual arousal when stimulated.

• yes this is def true loli love neck kisses.ive never had one behind my neck,but if its anything like the movies[ the guy comes up from behind the girl and grabs her waist just to kiss her on the neck ]then I'm all for it ;]

• I love neck kisses! They're so affectionate and sexy.

• yup that's my spot I don't know why but it just feels really good. I get goosebumps and my legs get weak lol. But I really have to like that guy for me to react like that. I love to be bitten there too-like nibbles here and there and the feeling of his tongue tracing my neck lol damn smh...

• Whats smh mean ? just wondering sry

• Shaking my head....lol...

• neck kisses are amazing. just below the ear and where your neck joins your shoulder (best way for me to describe it) Nibbling in the same area is also amazing, you feel powerless to what ever they would do =)

• It feels oh so good and gives me tingly chills ^___^

• Hah anything on my neck drives me INSANE.Like when making out and he touches/grabs my neck.. Wooo. Haha kissing is just that much better.Who knows why. My neck is crazy sensitive, like if someone touches it normally it tickles me and gives me goosebumps haha.Behind the neck kisses are cute too, but definitely don't turn me on. Whenever it's been done it me its been one of those sweet gestures like if he's standing behind me holding me in his arms.

I love it. It's just one of my more sensitive areas.

• Oh my word! Neck kisses make me melt so fast. I can't even handle it.

• Neck kisses are very intimate. Something about the area is very sensitive, and drives me wild.

• yes its true whene my boyfriends kisses me in the neck it makes me melt it fills like he is their like he won't hurt me and he will protec me

• def true. I like the back of my neck but best I like the nape below my ears on the muscle. it gives me goose bumps.

• I think for some reason all neck kisses are hot! There's just something about them that us girls like.

• Yes! I think neck kisses are amazing! The area you mentioned is great but my favorite place is at the side of the neck, before you reach the hairline and on the curve where your shoulder reaches your neck. Drives me crazy! I don't know why, I am just really sensitive in those areas. Hope this helps a little.

• Helped alot, can't wait to try it ;)

• when my boyfriend kisses my neck it gives me some sort of comfort. like when a guy does that its like telling the girl ill never hurt you I care for you, and ill always be right here. ya get me lol oh and it just give girls the chills

• Good chills I hope?

• Yes good ones

• Because it feels good and turns us on.

• I don't know it just feels so fantasticc. I love when my boyfriend does that, it gives me goosebumps. The good kind, obviouslyy.

• I don't know about the kisses behind my neck, I guess it could be good, but just going for the back of the neck would be kind of awkward. LOLI love kisses on the neck, it's a huge turn on, don't even ask me why, it feels great.

• It's true. I love when a guy kisses my neck. It turns me on so much and I also like to kiss my guys neck:)

• It's true of me. I love neck kisses. I can't explain why, but I find them sweet and sensual.

• A girls neck is such a sensetive part of our bodies. Not only Are the sweet sexy kisses on our necks a huge turn on they make us feel special. Feeling the guys tounge and lips tracing my neck gives me goose bumps. I personally love when my guys hold me and kiss my neck. It turns me on a lot. Most girls connect through sweet intimate kisses like that which makes them trust the guy so they are more likely to want to jump on the guy unexpectedly.

• Damn that's hot haha

• I know. It always works on me. For sweet kisses try her neck and behind her eyes. For steamy kisses try inbetween her thighs if you can get her that far. It feels nice=D haha

• i don't know if this was intended for guys to answer, but I know that it drives me crazy! for some reason its like the sexiest place to be kissed. and having a hickey is a little annoying but its worth it.and I think if someone tried to kiss the back of my neck it'd be weird

• No this is for everyone to answer, mostly girls haha

• The neck is extremely sensitive,I mean,mine is so sensitive I can feel wind blowing by it and ahh,kisses there make me melt.

• Awwww :)

• I love neck kisses, they feel so warm and intimate. Gosh you just really can't explain this butterflied moment lol -It kinda is true that a girl would want to jump a guys' bones; cause of course she's turned on and she finds that extremely hot! ;-) Kisses behind the neck is so romantic, no one does it these days. :-( I did it for my ex one time he was in heaven! he asked where did I learn to do this? I felt like exploring his body lol.

• I really love kissing a girl on the neck and watching them squirm and moan haha, espicially if you love them!!

• No one does it these days? I beg to differ! The neck might've been my favorite place to kiss my ex.

• coz it feels so damn good like butterfly kisses, I just wanna drown in em. mmmmmhhhmmm ;P

• It's kinda true. But I'm really ticklish so half the time I end up laughing

• It's sensitive and intimate. Every guy I've been with loves them too. Back of the neck is good as well.

• Its very sensative. It gives us a jolt inside and it makes us wanna jump on you. It also makes us feel beautiful.

• Show More

What Guys Said 8

• Yep they love it, I always do it if I want a girl to kiss me on the lips... Basically if I think she's into me I'd kiss her on the forehead, the cheek or on the neck, After that she does the rest. Which I do enjoy. A lot also often enjoying being bitten on the neck, not very badly of course. But it seems to drive a lot of girls crazy. Build up to that though.

• It makes them horny. One of my friends told me, she basically goes crazy if someone kisses her there. xD She pointed to the front of her neck - not directly under her chin, but a little to the side. I guess that must be some special spot?

• IT's never failed for me... Gotta have a good technique for the neck kisses and girls pretty much go nuts.

• wow, I never knew all this about neck kisses... nice question man- never knew why girls liked to be kissed there so much but now I do :)

• cause it tickles! :) ha ha I don't know I get chills whenever my man does that to me... but that's just me.. girls can do it for various reasons.. when my man does it I feel special.. P.S. how do I change my picture to a girl picture? People think I'm a guy

• Thats because your account is for a guy..?

• neck kisses are so good because there are a lot of nerve endings in your neck and the combination of the heat and wetness feels great on men and women. The ear nibbling can be pretty damn good too...clean ears are a must of course.

• being the most sensitive spots surely turns them on!

• The answer is that the neck is a vulnerable part of the body when attacked. I am talking here of primitive times. An animal, when going for the kill will go for the neck of its quarry. When animals are getting to know each other, the submissive one will often roll over to signal that they are just that. In other words they are saying, "Here is my neck you can kill me if you want to but I know you will not."It is the same with humans. It is a primordial emotion signaling submission. I think the ticklish feeling is there to reinforce the game play.Leaving aside the above and getting up to date, it is lovely for a man to kiss a girl's neck. It is soft and warm and fragrant and smooth and the girl's hair makes it even more lovely. It is nice to know that it has a good effect on the girl too, if she likes the boy.