Texting the next day?

texting a girl the next day to tell her that you had a good time with her the night before, is that a good idea or not? I feel like I might put out the desperate vibe or that I'm too into her if I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I liked a gay I would love to get a text from him anytime ;).

What Girls Said 8

• hmmm... I just got back from a date as well too. My date text me and say he had a very fun time with me. And what I think about the text, I know that he do like me and would like to hang out more often. and yea meaning that he is thinking about me. It really depend where you two stand and knowing each other.

No, it wouldn't make you sound desperate or anything. It show that you care about her and even tell her what my date told me we should hang out again haha.

• Aww it is awesome.. Girls love it ! Two words though, be sincere!

• if you took her out on a date then SHE should be the one texting to thank you for the date, honey! you can call in a couple days to ask her out on another date

• Do it! I love it!

• oh please god call her the next day or at least text her and do mention you had a good time. trust me if the girl hit it off with you she is probably freaking out about whether you liked her or not. put her out of the misery.

• I think it's OK. It's cute! :)

• I definitely say text. She's probably questioning whether or not to message you if she hasn't heard from you yet. Like Felynn said, a girl would be happy to get a text from a guy she was into.

• yes but it would be better to text her later that night

What Guys Said 1

• Do it. You have to show that you're interested to move things along.