My boyfriend and I have never kissed?

Me and my Boyfriend have been dating for almost a month now. We have yet to kiss. I have never kissed anyone and neither has he. He is scared to kiss me because he has never done it before . Movie kisses look so long and staged, how can I make it look like I'm not an idiot for my first time. And how can I get the hint to him to kiss me? I need help!

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was with my first boyfriend who has never kissed anyone either. It was the most awkward yet coolest thing. I think I had my eyes opened and it was very very very quick. Aha , but that's what its all about; learning.

What Guys Said 1

• JUST HUG HIM & KISS HIM THEN LOOK AT HIS EYES AND KISS AGAIN.

THEN YOU 2 WILL HAVE KISSED.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you guys doing anything for New Years? If so wait until then. It would be not only memorable but it would be easier. People kiss on New Years so it will be easier because you guys will be having fun and being happy.

• First kisses are always awkward--there's no getting around it, but once you've kissed the first time it becomes way less awkward. :) If he's not man enough, you can kiss him--it doesn't have to be movie perfect . . . it can just be a peck