18 year old girl dating a 21 year old guy

Hey! I met a guy at a party and have a class with him. He's really great and I was wondering if this is too big of an age gap. thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 years old is big! ofcourse it's not. What matters is if you like him or not :)

What Guys Said 4

• No way, 3 years doesn't even qualify as an 'age gap' unless it's like a 18 year old dating a 15 year old. Heck, I'm dating girls who are around 20, and I'm 29, it's never been an issue really.

• What do YOU think? If it's not too big of an age gap for you, then go for it. I don't see a big deal in it.

• Age does not matter when you really enjoy his company.

• As said that's not really much of a gap at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutley not! And plus, it's what matters to YOU and not anyone else. :)

• Not at all! Go for it =]

• Silly girl! Older guys are great! They're more "mature" but they don't seem to fully grow a brain until about 24 (just a heads up). Just be aware 21 is the age guys tend to over drink.

• lol, it's sad but true

• Thanks girl! You're right, hardly any of the 18 or 19 year olds want a long relationship. It seems like they want to party more.

• not at all. when I was 19, I dated someone who was 25