Do women find men that wear pink attractive?

Say on a well built, rugged looking man? I'm asking because a girl that I'm talking to asked me to consider waring one. :D just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find them attractive for dating/fling/boyfriend material. Though I'd never say such things to their face, as that would be rude. It's just a guy wearing pink shoe laces for example looks overly effiminite.

I know some guys who are gay are very masculine in temperament since they're only around men so they're very macho, but a guy wearing pink shoes...well I saw that in the gym one time and struggled not to smile when he parted, as he was also doing very effiminite exercises at the same time, sticking his butt out as if yearning for a guy to penetrate him.

Sorry, I'm too shallow about this, I wouldn't want to be seen with such a guy --- lalalalala?

What Girls Said 6

• I usually like A darker hot pink better on a man than baby pink. But it always depends on the complexion, situation, etc.

The trick is to wear one pink item at a time, don't match it up, Except if its a tie that has a little bit of pink in it then you can match it with a pink handkerchief.

Im not to keen on pink at work but for casual, going out, or a fancy event such as a wedding, I'm all for it.

• yes, I encouraged my boyfriend to buy a pink shirt, just don't take it too far like hot pink is not okay in my book, its like you're trying too hard to stand out

• It's fine I don't think much about it. If a guy is attractive,he will be attractive wearing whatever color...even if it's pink.

• I think it is fine and it shows that they are confident enough to wear something that is stereotypically a "female" color, but do it in moderation. If it were the only thing you wear then that would be pushing the envelope. lol

If you wore a pink dress shirt with a Jerry Garcia tie, I think you would steal many girls' hearts.

• Hell no! I like my men to look like men!

Are you dating Katie price? She likes her guys to wear pink too

my guy wore trackies and a hoodie to my art exhibition because he had to work a nightshirt after, everyone else was all dressed up. I held his hand and was proud he was mine, I didn't care what he was wearing.

Find a girl who won't care what you wear either possibly even one who prefers you to wear nothing at all. That's my advice

• no. not into guys who wear pink

What Guys Said 2

• i think is OK for men wearing pink in colour..but see the pattern of the clothes..not so feminine pinkish.

• If your girl wants it will you agree to her ?