What do senior guys think about freshmen girls?

In high school. I'm not a freshmen but I know a ton of senior guys who are dating Freshmen girls. And don't tell me "maybe they like her as a person" or bull sh*t like that.

Do senior guys like Freshmen girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember I liked many of them, but I didn't do anything because I was afraid I was going to get in trouble with her parents.

I usually liked the most flirtatious looking, the other ones seem that they don't like what I want.

What Guys Said 5

• I just graduated, but a month ago I was a senior and I was talking to a freshman girl.

I'm not even bullshitting you, i think it was love at first sight.
    When I first saw her, I didn't know she was a freshman, she looked older. But the point is, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and to this day I can't stop thinking about her. We talked and almost got together but I fucked things up. I know some friends who are currently dating freshman. Well technically they're sophomores now since the school year ended.

• Maybe they like her as a person!

lol OK for real though: New girls, new experience so a little nervous, seniors = comfy and confident so it's pretty easy for them to get with freshmen girls.

• no and I'm sure in the majority of english speaking countries any form of intimacy they could have is illegal

• well if the senior is 17 then no..

• they think there easy... and that's why we call them lgs little girls

• lets just say HOT freshmen drive senior guys crazy ha.

What Girls Said 1

• Hit it and quit it. Believe me, plenty of my friends dated seniors when we were freshmen and they ended up giving "it" up to the guy and then got dumped. I may be generalizing but it's true most of the time.