Too much tongue when kissing?

my boyfriend hasn't made out that much, and he uses a lot of tongue. its kinda annoying, what should I do? should I say something?

Thanks For The Feedback Everyone!(:

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSS! Tell him. I did with both of the bad kissers I went out with and they Improved a lot! Just tell him nicely how you like it. Never be embarrassed or worried to tell someone that you like it a certain way, but remember no ones way is really the WRONG way, its just personal preference. So try and be nice in the way you word things. :-) Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• no that will brake him

• Definitely tell him.

What Girls Said 5

• you don't really need to say anything actions speak louder than words, just next time he tries to put his tongue in your mouth then press your lips closed first and try that, then if that doesn't work you might need to say somehting

• You should just tell him. Otherwise he won't realize he is doing anything wrong.

• Tell him he giving a little to much tongue. Also you tell him to try to just kiss you regularly instead of French kissing

• You maybe should think about tellin him before he gets too crazy !

• Just talk to him about it.

Suggest new ways to kiss or something, so it doesn't seem like he's a bad kisser.