He tried to kiss me but I said no.

he stopped talking to me ever since. he can't even look at me. did I hurt his feelings? I thought we were just gonna be friends. we had a history together. but he treated me like sh*t. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• off course you did, he wanted to have something more meaningful with you, but you said no so he feels rejected.

• so that's why he can't even look at me anymore. we work together too. should I write him an email or say hi? I did but he kept hiding from me lol

What Guys Said 3

• If he treated you badly why do you care? He stopped talking to you. So what.

• i care because he used to be my best friend. and I don't like burning bridges with people. but if he wants to be like that then let it be...

• if you don't want to burn bridges then don't. But that does not mean that you have to try harder while being rejected. He is burning bridges not you. From what I know you are staying open. If he wants to speak later, he can. If he does not ... what can you do?

• He didn't want to be friends, he wanted to be lovers. Some men have enough dignity to move on when a woman tries to friend zone him.

• ye but after him calling me out degrading names and spreadin sh|t about me, he's lucky I still forgave him even before he said sorry. I told him we can still be friends but its not gonna be the same anymore

• Oh boy, lucky him.

• you two have a history with ups and downs. you just put another down in you and his' history. he might have called it quits for good. how long has it been since this happened?

What Girls Said 2

• for me just say sorry. tel him that if ever you offended him that you're really sorry that you didn't mean to hurt his feelings. if he still continues to be an a*% then forget it. at least you tried to clear your part. ;)

• ye I did say sorry... after I saw his face but he had his face down the whole time...

• well my dear if you did say sorry already and he did that I think you don't have to regret about anything. each person are different. maybe this guy was a very emotional person

• ye he is. he has a bad temper

• who cares? if you didn't want to kiss him then you have the right to say no. if he gets mad or upset that's his problem. guys never want to be "just friends". he treated you bad anyway so you shouldn't worry about his feelings. was he worried about yours when he was treating you bad? no. so I don't get why you worried about his. sometimes bridges are gonna have to be burned, that's life everyone is not gonna like you. you should have never forgave a guy who called you abusive names and spread rumors about you because he will just do it again anyway. . stop being so nice. I hate when girls try to be nice to people who don't deserve it. I can't believe you apologized to him, don't be a doormat