Signs of a childish/immature woman?

What are some tell-tale signs that a woman is not mature at all? I've got a few, but please expand the list: 1) Self-absorbed = only talks about... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. If she talks all the time about other guys or her ex while she is in a supposedly committed relationship with you

2. She thinks the relationship is only about sex, and nothing else and she doesn't make any effort to make you happy

3. She always is telling you that you need to dress like this guy that she likes, or telling you that you need to change your way of dressing just to look like another guy she likes

4. If she always is calling you names like telling you you are immature, just because you won't let her talk about her other "men" and she thinks you can't handle it because you're psycho and she can talk about her ex or her current crush (when she is with you)

5. If you guys are married, and she can care less about how the IRA, housing accounts, all the bills (car, phone etc) are doing and she just comes home to play video games all day and when called to come eat with the dinner ready she complains for an hour before coming to eat

6. If you do all the house cleaning, take care of all the finances and she still wants you to massage her and treat her like a princess and bring her food to her in bed... um... spoiled brat much?

and yes I just described my husband as if he was a girl.

• I'm so sorry for you lol. I hope things work out, even if that means you leave his immature ass.

• Hmmm... that sounds more like, selfish or self-centered and unreasonable... :)

I must say, that sounds like my BF- not in all aspects but the majority of them- Are all men just like that? Is it us?... Is the them? Or perhaps both?... I can't figure it out...